• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Recreating vocal synths using AI

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
Everyday, I'll attempt to recreate a female vocal synth, whether it's from Vocaloid, or SynthV, or any vocal synth program you could possibly think of. There's a chance that I may do more than 1 vocal synth. I use Waifu Labs to make these. I'll post them on the thread when it's ready.

You can post requests here and I'll try my best to recreate it.

Miku
Luka
Rin
Mirai Komachi
Xin Hua
Flower
Mayu
Meiko
Luo Tianyi
Defoko
Iku Acme
Yamine Renri
Avanna
Tone Rion V3
SeeU
Sonika
Ruby
Eleanor Forte
CUL
Kaai Yuki
Haruno Sora
Galaco
Lily
Macne Nana
Aiko
Chiyu
Shian
Cangqiong
Haiyi
Kotonoha Akane
Kotonoha Aoi
Minus
Koharu Rikka
Aoki Lapis
Merli
Clara
Miriam
Yanhe
Yuezheng Ling
Mo Qingxian
Midorizaki Kasumi
Kinzaki Koharu
Kizaki Airi
Kagamine Len

Here's the first vocal synth. Obviously it's Miku, so here it is...
1621614173600.png

Last edited:
Reactions: riz_lady

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
AI stuff is always fun and so i decided to click around. attempted a miku because one of the first results looked way too much like her
1621701494651.png
it changed quite a bit up to the final result but still, pretty nice!

wanted to try some other loids... heres Mirai Komachi
1621701840024.png
tough one in terms of color tbh, Xin Hau. would be curious to see others' attempts on her!
1621702675726.png
another tough one- i could only image attempting Flower if i went for her v3 look with pigtails buuuut even so, that was hard to get lol.
1621702895167.png
aaand last one! tried for Mayu
1621703332702.png

One thing i notice as an issue is by the end, with choosing the pose, it seems to result in a lot of....long hair lol. which has been annoying for my attempts to recreate loids with short hair. but not too bad!

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
AI stuff is always fun and so i decided to click around. attempted a miku because one of the first results looked way too much like her
View attachment 4719
it changed quite a bit up to the final result but still, pretty nice!

wanted to try some other loids... heres Mirai Komachi
View attachment 4720
tough one in terms of color tbh, Xin Hau. would be curious to see others' attempts on her!
View attachment 4721
another tough one- i could only image attempting Flower if i went for her v3 look with pigtails buuuut even so, that was hard to get lol.
View attachment 4722
aaand last one! tried for Mayu
View attachment 4723

One thing i notice as an issue is by the end, with choosing the pose, it seems to result in a lot of....long hair lol. which has been annoying for my attempts to recreate loids with short hair. but not too bad!
I agree! AI stuff is always fun! :seeu_lili:

Anyways here are my attempts:

Mirai Komachi:
1621703718259.png

Xin Hua:
1621703841190.png

Flower:
1621703937111.png

Mayu:
1621703993715.png

Reactions: morrysillusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)