• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Redd's VOCALOID Covers (and other synth videos)

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
Welp, it's exactly what it says on the tin!

After many years of my three V1 Engloids sitting in my computer(s), i've FINALLY gotten around to start making stuff with them! This thread is where I'm gonna put the stuff i make with them (as well as if i also get more Vocaloids and make stuff with them) Im probably just gonna start out with covers (and probably a few talkloids for fun), just to get the hang of their voices. (And hopefully i'll get knowledgable enough to the point where i can make originals down the line 0.0)

First up:

Leon's High Range Falsetto Test
This first one is moreso just a test of Leon's ranges for funsies. I didn't really focus *as much* on getting Leon to sound his best, hopefully I'll get better at that as time goes on. (can you tell im sleep deprived as i write this aughghgh) Tbh the actual cover itself didn't take as long to make as the VIDEO AUGHGHHHHHH (before anyone asks, i did NOT use LipSync for this, i used Adobe After Effects because i tried using LipSync and it didn't work with my file.) Lip syncing the 2D model was a pain, but i got through it.

I wrote the English lyrics for this particular version, and I made this Leon design. :)

• Love
Reactions: aru ii and Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)