• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[RESOLVED] HELP!!! Tiny Vocaloid Editor can't be authorized

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Avanna finished downloading earlier, and when I tried to authorize her, the Tiny Editor isn't booting up, instead telling me that it wasn't authorized

Does anyone know how to fix this?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
This is going to sound redundant, forgive me, but did you make sure she was activated? Her Tiny Editor won't work unless she's activated, iirc. Being a Zero-G loid, her activation code is the same as her download code.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Yes, I tried activating her A MILLION TIMES. It kept telling me that the activation was successful, but then when I boot up the editor, it tells me something wasn't authorized, EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY ACTIVATED HER

(sorry if i sound a little rude, I'm just exhausted from working with this all afternoon)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yes, I tried activating her A MILLION TIMES. It kept telling me that the activation was successful, but then when I boot up the editor, it tells me something wasn't authorized, EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY ACTIVATED HER

(sorry if i sound a little rude, I'm just exhausted from working with this all afternoon)
I understand! This is bizarre... maybe try restarting your computer? V3s are usually safe, but sometimes freak out if you try using them before restarting.

Mind posting a screenshot of the message you get when trying to boot it? I might be able to assist in that way.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Perhaps you could email Zero-G about this? I didn't have this issue when I installed Avanna. Also, maybe that Connect program you have to use to download her from Zero-G might've glitched and didn't fully download her and the tiny editor properly.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
I understand! This is bizarre... maybe try restarting your computer? V3s are usually safe, but sometimes freak out if you try using them before restarting.

Mind posting a screenshot of the message you get when trying to boot it? I might be able to assist in that way.
I'm actually not on my pc rn, so I can't provide a screenshot, but the message was that "one or more components haven't been activated" (something along those lines)
And I restarted my pc after a while of this happening, and it still didn't activate
Perhaps you could email Zero-G about this? I didn't have this issue when I installed Avanna. Also, maybe that Connect program you have to use to download her from Zero-G might've glitched and didn't fully download her and the tiny editor properly.
I may have to email them about it

(And I didn't think about that, but it seemed to work fine while downloading her)

EDIT: I found the message it gives meScreenshot_20200817-205720.png

Last edited:

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I'm actually not on my pc rn, so I can't provide a screenshot, but the message was that "one or more components haven't been activated" (something along those lines)
And I restarted my pc after a while of this happening, and it still didn't activate

I may have to email them about it

(And I didn't think about that, but it seemed to work fine while downloading her)
That definitely sounds like something happened with the editor. If Avanna was the trouble then it would say "the following voicebanks have not been authorized" or something like that. I've never used tiny editors though so I could be wrong about what error messages it produces.

(It did for me too, so I'm not entirely sure it could be the problem, but it's still worth a try. Doesn't it try to download her in two parts? maybe that caused it to not download everything.)

Reactions: peaches2217

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
An old FAQ I found indicates this is usually caused by an installation error: maybe try reinstalling?
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling at LEAST 5 times earlier. I don't think its an installation error

(Sorry for multi post, but it wasn't letting me add more quotes to my last message)
Maybe try downloading the newest tiny V3 from the Vocaloid website here?
I installed the new update as well. It still didn't do much

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
^ Exactly what I was thinking. If you have any other expired trials of any voices, it'll freak out on you for some reason. You can find and uninstall them through your computer's "Add or Remove Programs" when typing programs into the start bar (just in case you weren't sure how :> )

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
^ Exactly what I was thinking. If you have any other expired trials of any voices, it'll freak out on you for some reason. You can find and uninstall them through your computer's "Add or Remove Programs" when typing programs into the start bar (just in case you weren't sure how :> )
Also, if you have any trouble uninstalling trials or banks for whatever reason, I recommend downloading Revo Uninstaller! I had an issue where the bank I needed to uninstall didn’t show up in my computer’s Uninstall window, and I was able to do it through there.

Reactions: Leon

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
This can be very obvious too, sorry if you have already done it, but do you have some demo or trial version of any other voice installed?
It doesn't matter if it's V2, V3, or V4.
I DID have Miku's V4x trial installed, but I uninstalled it due to an issue with Piapro not showing up in any daw i have. That would be the only trial I had installed, but then I uninstalled it yesterday
Also, if you have any trouble uninstalling trials or banks for whatever reason, I recommend downloading Revo Uninstaller! I had an issue where the bank I needed to uninstall didn’t show up in my computer’s Uninstall window, and I was able to do it through there.
I'll try to see if I that fixes some of the problems

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
UPDATE: The editor still is freaking out with Avanna installed (maybe because her serial code has been used up at this point). I emailed Zero-G about getting a new serial code. It seems that I DID have an expired trial still in my computer’s files: Miriam. I uninstalled her trial a while ago, and so I thought it was gone, but there were still files for it on there. I tested the editor out with a V3 bank trial and it worked, so at least now i know what the issue was. Otherwise, the problem is resolved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)