• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rip=Release Luka English attempt WIP

Dakuwux

IDK how to music
Aug 4, 2021
Spain
I made a cover of Rip=Release with Luka's V4x English Straight vb, I have to make a research in order to inprove my mixing because idk what I'm doing atm but it terrifies me a little bit because of pasts failures, anyway, I want some opinions about everything but the tunning took me a lot of time, I don't think is the best but for me was a huge step, the original UST is by Tanjiro Taidana but I adapted to the VSQx the english lyrics Rockleelist adapted to english, also the cover is heavely inspired in the V4 Luka demo so if you want to compare it feel free to do so.

I don't think is finnished because first the intro of the song is missing but I wanted to do it with EVEC and it isn't working in V4 and Piapro is giving me some issues (I'll be asking for a solution in other thread) and second I didn't do the research for the mix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)