• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rylitah's Vocaloid/Voiceroid/Utau/etc. Covers

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Figured I'd make a general thread for them so I don't have to make a new one every time, aha.

Today I uploaded an Akari cover of Amenosuke's Saihate Toori! Happy (belated) birthday, Akari!!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
I really love your cover Otome Dissection with Miki! This is the first time I've heard her voice, and I really like it! The tuning is very nice and everything is very well mixed!!

So, thank you for exposing me to another Vocaloid I should pay more attention to! XD

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I really love your cover Otome Dissection with Miki! This is the first time I've heard her voice, and I really like it! The tuning is very nice and everything is very well mixed!!

So, thank you for exposing me to another Vocaloid I should pay more attention to! XD
Ahh, thank you!! I'm really glad my cover was able to instantly warm you up to her; she's tricky to use but done right and her tone is really lovely. Thank you again for your nice comment! \o/

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I really enjoy your cover of Arrow!! I've never heard of either of those UTAUs before but I like how they sound together and the cover is really impressive! I like when people turn solo songs into duets.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I really enjoy your cover of Arrow!! I've never heard of either of those UTAUs before but I like how they sound together and the cover is really impressive! I like when people turn solo songs into duets.
Thank you!! Sen's my all-time favorite UTAU and Killy's really been growing on me recently; I've heard a few covers with the two of them on Nico and wanted to make my own as well, aha. I'm really glad you like it!

Reactions: cafenurse

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
It's Kiyoteru's birthday!! aka the only day of the year i'm guaranteed, 100% going to upload a cover

(I explain a bit more in the SC description, but this'll probably be my final upload to SC for reasons I think most people here are aware of. I'll just post exclusively to YT and Nico from now on; it's not a big deal to me overall, but I don't want to delete my older covers on there to make room for new ones. shrug)​

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nice work, I'm not usually a crazy fan of Kiyoteru but he's great here.

...also whats up with those weird spam comments on the soundcloud upload lol? good thing youre ditching the platform i guess

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Nice work, I'm not usually a crazy fan of Kiyoteru but he's great here.

...also whats up with those weird spam comments on the soundcloud upload lol? good thing youre ditching the platform i guess
Thank you!!

And honestly, not sure lol. I was surprised at seeing two comments right after uploading, and then they turn out to be that. Ah well, I don't have to worry about them, haha.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Just in time for the new year. It's the recently released Voiceroid, Tsuina-chan! Hime and Mikoto are here, too.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I haven't said it yet, but I really like your covers and keep going back to your YouTube channel to listen to them. I like what you do with Voiceroid and I also like how you tune your Vocaloids like Kiyoteru. Every video always sounds so nice!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I haven't said it yet, but I really like your covers and keep going back to your YouTube channel to listen to them. I like what you do with Voiceroid and I also like how you tune your Vocaloids like Kiyoteru. Every video always sounds so nice!
Ahh, thank you so much!! That means a lot to me ;v;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)