• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV SAROS for Synthesizer V from Eclipsed Sounds

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
ah, well, looks i was right lol.

cryin right now cuz i potentially had a chance to go to NAMM due to connections but it may be too late for me to do that now :cry: for those unaware, NAMM is not a convention you just go to, you need to be an approved member.

also i notice they pronouns being used- may just be to keep it a mystery, but i also wonder if that may be the case due to us getting a 'male' amd 'female'. maybe this one will be 'neutral' in presentation? (if that could be the case, it may be exciting to see what could be done with their voice in terms of vocal modes... asterians were very unique, so perhaps theyll have something interesting for this one too)

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Considering that Solaria is the sun and Asterian is the moon and the definition of saros is "a period of about 18 years between repetitions of solar and lunar eclipses", I could totally see ES going for an in-between sort of deal. An androgynous vocal with a character that uses they/them sounds like fun!

But yes, it could also just be to obscure if Saros is a man or a woman. Curious to see their design! 👀

mary34

Aspiring Fan
Dec 25, 2022
They gave us exactly one (1) line and that's all I needed to hear
They sound amazing...
The official account said we will most likely get more info of them near the end of the month, so they probably won't drop until May at least. Which is great news for my wallet, but unfortunate for everyone else :D
Edit: Slight correction + source:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Cool! A measure of time rather than a direct reference to an astronomical body, huh?
I honestly didn't expect another voice so soon... although my perception of time has been all messed up since COVID and starting college, gahaha. So maybe it isn't "soon" at all?

I can't completely tell what the new angle is from the clip, but I have confidence in this team so I'm excited to learn more.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
Is it a closed-door kind of event? I'll admit I'd never heard of it before, but since it's not an open convention, I'd imagine they try to restrict recording and such 🤔
NAMM is a convention for "music merchants" thus the name "national association of music merchants". it genuinely consists of people who need to fit certain requirements, so "fans" are not getting in at all unless they happen to fall under these categories or specific documentation when joining at the show itself. while some conventions like E3 in the past were for "business" and turned more into fandom cons later on, NAMM is very strictly a business show.

while its not impossible for it to leak, i feel like its way less likely just because its not a fan kind of event, but it could happen

Reactions: Leon and WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)