• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Say Something Good About Your Least Favourite VOCALOID

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Gachapoid is......

that "Bring me to life" cover was funny i guess?

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Yohioloid's Japanese and English voicebanks actually sound very similar, considering bilingual vocaloids weren't as common when he was released.

Reactions: Lille

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Big Al's voice is pretty unique, and fits a certain niche. Also he buff af

It's cool that Gakupo was voiced by a popular/well known singer.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
Lumi is,, cute. Her design is pretty neat.

MEIKO's design is AMAZING. I love it so so so so much and it really suits her. I just,, love it <3

(MEIKO isn't my least favorite but I'm not the biggest fan of her voice either)

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Len append was probably the ones banks' set of him I like (especially Serious and Power, though Cold is cool too) and he and Rin are inseparable + I love the song ARIA by Yunosuke
Piko is cool for heterochromia and androgynous voice + really good match with Miki and not only because of their ahoge + when GEN applied he doesn't sound distorted, which is cool too + PIKO!human seems really adorb'
Gacchapoid is nice because it must be cool for some people seeing their childhood hero turning into a Vocaloid + the box was cute with the goodie inside of it
Big Al is one of the best for low ranges and outstands well both in design/concept and voice + the funny "I'm too sexy" cover meme is just fantastic
RUBY conveys well R'n'B songs' feel, and hip-hop as well

Common good thing to say about them : at times depending on the way people use them, they earn a few points back in my esteem and whereas I'm not a huge fan of them, I still feel they'd lack to the whole VOCALOID range if they haven't existed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)