• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

scott's covers

scott

it's free real estate
Apr 12, 2018
hi! i make mostly utau and sometimes synthv covers. i feel like soundcloud has completely fallen off as a community site so i wanna make a thread here for my covers. here's some recent stuff

there's 6 years worth of stuff on my soundcloud if you feel like checking it out! but yeah i'm gonna try to put future covers in this thread

:teto_smile_lili:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Dude! You nailed aika, I love how you even included the, uh, binaural? part of the song. Not sure what the technical term for that is, but the bit where it switches between the two ears. So many people skimp on that stuff. 10/10

scott

it's free real estate
Apr 12, 2018
Dude! You nailed aika, I love how you even included the, uh, binaural? part of the song. Not sure what the technical term for that is, but the bit where it switches between the two ears. So many people skimp on that stuff. 10/10
thank you! i didn't really know what i was doing mixing that but i tried my best

Reactions: pico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)