• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

SEKAI-chan and KAFU-chan's Errand Disharmony by 南ノ南 feat. KAFU, SEKAI, Kiritan

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
It was announced today that the second song in the "KAFU causes curry-udon related mayhem series" (not an official name, I just made it up) will be appearing in Project Sekai as a part of a collaboration with VocaColle. I burst out laughing when I found out about this and the general reaction online is priceless.

If you haven't listened, you gotta. It's required listening for 2022 vocaloid.

If iyowa had tagged their bocakore entry with ボカセカ応募楽曲, 'heat abnormal' by iyowa feat. Adachi Rei would've been the song put into the game from the top 100 overall category. As fun as it would have been to have Rei in the game, I feel like this song will feel exactly right in Project Sekai. lol. I can't believe it, though. This is the second KAFU song added after Phony by tsumiki (and IIRC the second CeVIO song overall). KAFU and SEKAI are now represented in the game alongside Flower and Gumi as non-Crypton vocalists.

I was really pleased that ProSeka and VocaColle teamed up and I hope it happens again for the next VocaColle.

Reactions: poser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)