• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku SeleDreams - The Dreams You're Living For Feat Hatsune Miku English

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
This is a song I worked on for around a month.
I originally started working on it for Miku Expo but ended up making it for a game I'm working on.
I tried to make her voice sound like she comes from a digital world as the game I'm working on occurs in a virtual world, it would play for some important boss battles (It's an RPG)

Lyrics :

Verse 1

I start running.

Without hesitation

I start running

Please follow me.

I start running

I’m not looking back

I start running

My heart is flying.
Chorus 1

I’m singing for you.

To help you sharing all your feelings.

Because I want you to smile just like before.

And I will support you.

While you are in dear need of love and of friendship.

Until my voice won’t work anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Verse 2

I keep running

Are you feeling scared ?

I keep running

No stopping now.

I keep running.

The sky’s looking bright

I keep running

My soul is flowing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I’m singing for you.

And I will support you.

Chorus 3

I’m singing for you.

And I will support you.

End

I’ll be there.

Your dreams will come true.

No matter the time it takes.

Just believe in me.

One more time.

Give it one more try.

I am sure that it is fine.

So just go forward.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Love the music, it sounds so neat, SeleDreams. :miku_ani_lili:

The only thing that I could think that could use some improvements is that some of the vibrato makes Miku sound off-pitch. More on the long notes "just like before" is when it starts on that. I don't know if it's also the pitching bend tuning doing it too (that are done at the ending of those notes) or not . :kyo_ani_lili:

Good luck on your RPG, Sele, and it's neat that you're creating your own music for it! :lapis_ani_lili:

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
Love the music, it sounds so neat, SeleDreams. :miku_ani_lili:

The only thing that I could think that could use some improvements is that some of the vibrato makes Miku sound off-pitch. More on the long notes "just like before" is when it starts on that. I don't know if it's also the pitching bend tuning doing it too (that are done at the ending of those notes) or not . :kyo_ani_lili:

Good luck on your RPG, Sele, and it's neat that you're creating your own music for it! :lapis_ani_lili:
Thanks.
I think actually it's more of a direct off pitch issue not even related to the vibrato, since I had multiple issues on this project with Vocaloid 5, some errors like this are to be expected.
I even had a bug of Vocaloid 5 that was randomly not rendering the pitch of some parts at all (I've contacted Yamaha about it and they said they can't even give a guarantee it will get fixed....)

• Wow
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)