• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Show me the first and current version of your UTAU!

Sherbet42

Banned
May 19, 2020
I'm currently going over art and voicebanks from 2012-14, and Eeeeeeeessh. [I'll post them in the thread when they're all nice and done.]

I wanna see the evolution of everybody's utaus because that's honestly really interesting to me. The worse 'i don't know what an oto is' cv utaus for their debut, the better. Art, voicebank comparisons, timelines, anything. Let's all be impressed with their growths together. :)

jasmin00

Aspiring Fan
Jul 26, 2020
Finland
My UTAU Kiki has gone through several changes over the years haha.
I made Kiki back in the early 2010s but he didn't have.a voicebank back then until 2015.
2015-2016 I came up with a new design which became his official design for his first voicebank :

And his first voicebank (monopitch CV) :
(fullbody art by aice)

And now his latest design 2019-2020 :

And his 6 Pitch VCV voicebank release includes D3,F3,A3,D4,G4 and Falsetto C5 :
(fullbody art by Hoopyon)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
My UTAU Kiki has gone through several changes over the years haha.
I made Kiki back in the early 2010s but he didn't have.a voicebank back then until 2015.
2015-2016 I came up with a new design which became his official design for his first voicebank :

And his first voicebank (monopitch CV) :
(fullbody art by aice)

And now his latest design 2019-2020 :

And his 6 Pitch VCV voicebank release includes D3,F3,A3,D4,G4 and Falsetto C5 :
(fullbody art by Hoopyon)
Hey, we talked on Facebook! It's good to see you here, and it's good to see Kiki here as well!

Reactions: jasmin00

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)