• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Show off your pet(s)

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
So I've got two cats, they're both pretty dumb but good. The tuxedo is my Special Boy Felix, and the longhair tabby is Truffles. I adopted her about a month and a half ago, so they're still a little touchy at times, but have mostly settled.
image.jpeg

I also have 2 bettas, Grumpus and Jello. (Yes fish absolutely count please show me your fish)
fishboi.jpg
fishboy.jpg

Last edited:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
The one on the left looks so fluffy! I love the attitude they both have in their faces.

Here's two pictures of my cat:
Haha thanks! Truffles doesn't photograph very well, but she's actually very sweet and a big love bug (but also a giant dork).

I love black cats so much! :kaito_lili:

Here's my babies cloud is my little bab cat adopted him last February he is legit the cutest little baby and then I got the long haired These Lumps she's my tv buddy and Cornelius who I love but he's kinda a doof
Cute!! Prime blep on the first picture.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
My cat has an entire album on here. Also a thread but I'm too lazy to look for it.
:kiyoteru_lili:
Murzik's thread here: Murzik the Miku-Loving Cat

EDIT:
Eh, I'll show off a few pictures of my mom's and dad's cats (but for one of them, everyone jokingly says 'my cat' since I have to have her in my room until she gets spay at least)

KIMG0015.JPG
(Thumper)

KIMG0019.JPG

KIMG0059.JPG
KIMG0097.JPG

(Princess Muffles)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomelo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)