• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

Since I'm here..

Kitterr

~`New and nice - 新しくて素敵な`~
Sep 12, 2020
hell? (Australia)
Hello there! My name is Kitter/Kit, and I'm a young VOCALOID fan! Came here since I needed help setting up a Miku Trial, but I guess I'll stay since it seems nice here!
As you can probably guess from my PFP, I'm a lesbian. And Luka is queen, of course.
Pronouns: Mainly she/her but all are fine.
Can't wait to speak to you! - I'm quite friendly.
-Kit

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Welcome aboard! Similar to you, I came here seeking an answer to a vocalsynth problem and decided to stay by the merit of how laid-back it seemed; that was one year ago today. You're gonna love it here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Reactions: Stardust

Cookiez

Long time lurker that owns an account
May 20, 2020
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's going to be a ride! :kaito2_move:

Miss Otaku

The Hopeful Otaku ∞ Wannabe
Hello, besides favorite vocaloid [ :luka_lili: ] Do you have a favorite UTAU? Favorite Cryptonloid?Have you used the synths yet or your just a big fan of vocaloid? Mind me for being very nosy, just a bit happy to have a new member here in vocaverse since theres not much members..:rin_smile_lIlI: Well, answer my questions or not, Welcome to Vocaverse, hope we can be on good terms and become friends!

Kitterr

~`New and nice - 新しくて素敵な`~
Sep 12, 2020
hell? (Australia)
Favorite Cryptonloid also goes to Luka, but Miku is a runner up. MEIKO would be third if she wasn't stuck in v3. Favorite UTAU is Teto, I love her growl & she's a classic. It's okay you're a bit nosy, I'm fine with that. :oliver_lili:

Reactions: Miss Otaku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)