• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hi! I've been trying to force myself to branch out for a while, but historically, I haven't been met with much helpful (or, well, non-judgmental) advice when I've tried reaching out, so I've been scared to. But I'd like to try again! I don't have the creativity or word flow to make original songs, so I make a lot of covers. Going through them, I can tell I've improved a lot, and I'm excited to continue improving!

If anyone has any general advice, I'd appreciate it. If not, I just hope y'all enjoy!

(Looking through this forum to make sure I'm doing this right, I saw everyone posting each video individually. I wasn't sure what to do, so please tell me if I'm supposed to do it like that rather than just dropping my entire YouTube here! My YouTube is literally nothing but finished covers.)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPOiu_zLqP4K35jRj09ZfBw

Reactions: TheStarPalace

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Hi, I checked out your channel.

I think your covers sound really good, I really love your tuning for duets especially.

The only suggestion I have is that while reading your replies/video descriptions, they were a bit self-deprecating. (Even the title for this thread is.) Your covers sound good, I truly and honestly can't think of a single criticism for any of them. So please try to write your replies and descriptions with more confidence. Everyone in the Vocaloid community is learning/having fun, don't beat yourself up about what you make.

Also, I like your song choices (yay exist†trace)! They all have similar quiet/sad/mysterious vibes, so I think your channel is a good "portfolio" that represents you.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hi, I checked out your channel.

I think your covers sound really good, I really love your tuning for duets especially.

The only suggestion I have is that while reading your replies/video descriptions, they were a bit self-deprecating. (Even the title for this thread is.) Your covers sound good, I truly and honestly can't think of a single criticism for any of them. So please try to write your replies and descriptions with more confidence. Everyone in the Vocaloid community is learning/having fun, don't beat yourself up about what you make.

Also, I like your song choices (yay exist†trace)! They all have similar quiet/sad/mysterious vibes, so I think your channel is a good "portfolio" that represents you.
Thank you so much!!! I do apologize if the self-deprecation is a bit on the heavy side. I try not to get too happy with what I do, because then I'll never improve. (I've been kinda beat down in the past by people much more experienced than I am, so I also want to be a little kinder myself while still taking their criticisms into account, and sometimes I get carried away in that respect.)

I'm so glad you like the song choices too! I was honestly surprised no one had done a Vocaloid Exist Trace cover. They're my favorite Japanese band!

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Thanks to a thread on this website, I'm finally able to make UtsuP covers! This one's pretty shaky, but I'm trying to give myself some grace. It's my first try.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm going to stop spamming stuff after this, I swear (I often jump around between projects and finish multiple within the same weekend whenever I get free time). But I got one more up! I'm actually super proud of this one.

Sep 21, 2019
I checked out your Rin cover of Nyaa~! She sounds positively adorable, and your tuning is very nice! Also, did you use Rin's Sweet or Warm vb? I struggle with tuning those and find them hard to use, so I'm always impressed to see someone who uses those vbs so nicely!

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I finally finished my cover of Oliver's Lullaby! It's... underwhelming, make no mistake. My first attempt at using Prima and all, and she's not easy to work with. Still, for a first try using her, I don't think it's just outright bad.

Reactions: Twillby and ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)