• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Some multipitch UTAU vbs ignoring certain pitch?

___

Oct 8, 2019
I just merged this one utau's voicebanks and came across this issue again so I figured I might ask, I am gonna describe the instances it happened to me:

- I downloaded a multipitch VCV vb, I don't think he was awfully large vb or anything, but UTAU would not recognize his hightest set of pitch automatically and it would render it as silence. I needed to specify the pitch with suffix for UTAU to render it.

- In an attempt to fix Itako's un-aliased E4 pitch she now ignores that pitch and once again I need to specify it with a suffix for it to be rendered in UTAU.

-I merged one UTAU's vbs and it's pretty huge vb and it once again ignores all the high pitches unless specified with suffix, all of her standalone voicebanks don't do that.

I would like to know whether there's any fix for this only cuz it makes Itako especially pain in the butt to work with, when it goes silent in the mid notes it's far more annoying and harder to fix juhygtfrde

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but when I was recording new samples for my own UTAU, the new samples for only one pitch would play fine in the editor and the others just played silence no matter what I tried. I went to twitter about it and got like three people looking into it, but honestly it stumped us all.

Eventually one person fixed them by slightly editing the oto of the new samples in setParam - I think they just changed the barest fraction of them so there isn't really a noticeable difference. We don't know why it worked, but it's been fine ever since. It might be a pain to do with an entire pitch though, especially with multiple UTAU - I only had like maybe 20 samples max that wouldn't work... but that's all I know orz

Reactions: ___

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
The only thing I could think to add was (and you've maybe already done this) is the prefix map set up to include the new suffix for her E4 pitch? When I combine voicebanks a lot of times I forget to update the prefix map and it's happened an embarrassing amount of times. And if that doesn't work I think what Rylitah said sounds like another good thing to look into maybe?

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
Thank you all 🙏 once I get around doing all of these I'll update this thread. I really appreciate the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)