• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Sony admits in court that it released fake Michael Jackson songs

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I've always heard about MJ and his family having issues with Sony both while he was still alive and after he died. This case is already serious as it is (since this is pretty much posthumous identity theft), but it wouldn't surprise me if more leaks out about Sony and MJ's estate in the future.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Sony is now telling a different tale (even though what they said was on the record)

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that's a heck of a thing. I've gotta wonder why they'd even try to do something like that, when his discography is so well-known. It should be enough to make anyone skeptical, maybe especially the record company producing the CD...

...and then I remember that, assuming you COULD come up with super-unknown, brand-new tracks, people'd be really hyped to get them. *shrug* Pretty brazen move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)