• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Star's Vocalsynth Content thread

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I was super eager to make something with Cyber Songman, so I covered one of my favorite CircusP songs.

Going from UTAU to Vocaloid was a huge jump, so I hope my tuning sounds okay.
I wanted to make a different sort of video than what I usually make, so I drew a little animation to go along with it. I love how this Songman drawing turned out!

I have a bunch more covers with Songman planned, so if he sounds like a dying walrus here I'd like to know so I can get better at tuning/mixing him.

Reactions: summers50

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Been forgetting to post here, whoops!
I've been downloading a lot of free trials lately, and I've been using them a lot in the past week.

I tried making a Vocaloid acapella for the first time earlier this week.

And I just posted a chorus with (most of) my trial Vocaloids.

As always, critique is appreciated!

Reactions: MillyAqualine

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Goodness, I haven't updated this in a LONG time. Well, I've still been posting covers!

I'll only put the vocaloid ones here to make it shorter.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Well, I sure abandoned this, didn't I? Well, here's everything I've posted since I last updated! Mostly UTAU, but I did buy Avanna recently.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I've made...a LOT in the past 4 months but I just finished one of my largest projects today! making this was actually really fun despite taking a long time

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ohhh I used to love this song when it was first released but I haven't listened to it in forever. I read Yohioloid was used in this, is he in the harmonies with Dex? :yohioloid_smile_lili:

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I finally posted a cover that's been in the works for months, you have no clue how glad I am that I'm finally making some progress with covers during the break. I used two of my favorite UTAUs, designign outfits for them for this video was really fun, and trying to replicate koronba's art was pretty relaxing. Hope you like it! :midorizakikasumi_lili:

Reactions: ___

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I decided to rename this to the COontent thread so I can posst my art here too! Some people requested me to draw Qingxian and Hio for the six fanarts challenge so I did

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Haven't posted here in a VERY long time, wow.... How about a long, blog post update to make up for it?

UTAU
Last year, I released two new UTAUs. My main UTAU also got a much needed update.

I have three wip voicebanks in the works, one is very close to release!

My UTAU blog started getting a lot more attention last fall-a lot of really active people in the community talk about it on discord and Twitter too ! :tianyi_ani_lili: (feeling blessed) I'm not as active in the UTAU community as I once was and now just follow my friends and a few producers, but I'm content.

Vocaloid
I celebrated Cyber Songman's anniversary in October! It also ended up being in a Cyber Songman compilation, which is nuts to me...I got put in a compilation next to some of my favorite producers :0

I started posting things with Kaito and Kiyoteru, who I got early last year (I've had my Kaito for over an entire year! That's crazy!)

For Kaito's birthday, I posted 3 videos, one for each anniversary he has. I posted them to VVN already, but here they are together.

I haven't bought any new Vocaloids in a long time because I got a little burnt out on it...I did attempt to buy a boxed copy of Merli early in 2020 but the package got lost in transit. Fortunately, I got refunded. I regret not looking into getting Avanna's boxed edition because I didn't know it was still being sold when I bought her. All my Vocaloids are digital and I would love to have more boxes to display (haven't looked into buying my own cases for them yet)

Overall, I lost a lot of my drive to create stuff in 2020. :( At least 2021 is better already? I've finally gotten more comfortable with video editing and more talented at using Vocaloid. I wanted to get more UTAU stuff done this year, but quarantine is making it hard to record.

If you read all this, thank you! I really like the organization of having all your covers in a forum post, so I'll try and keep this thread more active :chika_ani_lili:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I did one of the Vocaweekly Prompts this week. This one was "a song released in 2012". I've been on an old Vocaloid song and Shinjou kick recently, so there was really only one choice.
Mind scientist! I couldn't find the original art in HD so I fudged some of the details (and left out the vials-drawing all the extra elements was really tedious)
I think it's pretty!

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I released an UTAU voicebank I started recording in August of last year! This is my latest experiment, Eclipse. It's the opposite of a powerscale, being soft in the high ranges and louder in the low ranges.
I had a lot of fun covering this song too, hope you enjoy it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)