• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Stupid question, but can I bring my vocaloid boxes in my carry-on luggage?

kiseki44

New Fan
Oct 18, 2021
I'm moving to another country and I want to take my vocaloid boxes with me in my carry-on luggage, but I don't know if it's allowed to take dvd disc on it. I not even know if it is necessary to embalm or not.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-12 at 20.10.53.jpeg
I packed it like this

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
Carry-on should be fine, but I wouldn't pack them like that. Security prefers the contents of your bag to be easily searchable, and if they see something all taped up like that they'd probably consider it mildly suspicious.

Reactions: kiseki44

kiseki44

New Fan
Oct 18, 2021
Carry-on should be fine, but I wouldn't pack them like that. Security prefers the contents of your bag to be easily searchable, and if they see something all taped up like that they'd probably consider it mildly suspicious.
Thank you so much!!!:kaito_move:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
yeah its fine, ive travelled with my v4 box on the plane all the time. the packaging isnt really that bad either, ive wrapped stuff up like that no problem before, but if youre worried about it you can sandwich it between clothes instead

kiseki44

New Fan
Oct 18, 2021
yeah its fine, ive travelled with my v4 box on the plane all the time. the packaging isnt really that bad either, ive wrapped stuff up like that no problem before, but if youre worried about it you can sandwich it between clothes instead
you helped me a lot! thank you! I do not going to take a lot of stuff, so I will keep this pack!

Reactions: cafenurse

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
like cafe:miku_sakura_lili: said, clothes sandwich is a nice option!! ^u^
it can protect them and at same time you organize better the space ^^
also, this is a little extra and not really necessar,y but you never know.. in case you have, keep a copy, a photo or pdf of purchase receipt of your vocaloid boxes (this is more for the customs at arrival, if they check your bag), and don't worry about anything, if they ask you what are those, just say the simple truth, pc music software :gumi_lili:
you could put the vocaloid boxes also in your backpack if you plan to use one ^^
on the plane you can bring almost anything, really: the security is there to check for sharp objects, explosives, drugs, .. anything else is ok ^^

as written on the TSA website, objects like books need an additional screening, but that's simply because is how x-ray works, so they might do a second screening of your bag, or ask you to take out the boxes and do a screening of them separately, don't worry ^-^

Last edited:

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
I mean no disrespect, but I just imagined a bunch of security guards seeing vocaloid items neatly wrapped up and losing their shit at the sight of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)