• Hello Guest, recently a massive leak of e-mails and passwords ocurred on the internet. Please read more in here to see if you have been compromised.
  • Bookmarks are back! Read more in here.

Suggest a Language

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Do you wish to see more languages in the Non-English section? Let us know which boards you'd be likely to use here! If enough people request a language we'll see what we can do.

Current languages: German, French, Italian, Portuguese

Currently planned languages: Spanish

Last edited:

Move->Forward

Staff member
Mar 25, 2018
German!
I'd also translate the rules to German once you decide to establish the subforum.
Thank you for your suggestion. German support is planned to be implemented soon.
Thank you very much for your willingness to translate. However, we have a staff assigned for this role.
Please look forward to the opening of the German section soon.

As for Japanese, that can be looked into. VNN has an array of staff members for translation and language support, so if a language has enough demand, we should be able to implement it.

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
I will also share interest in a Japanese section as well.
I do not know of many Japanese Vocaloid forums, if at all, and believe this may be a good place to have a section dedicated to Japanese.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

uncreepy

Visual kei enthusiast
Apr 9, 2018
USA
I think it would be VERY cool to see a space for Japanese users here, but I don't think it would work out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the create account/log in part of VocaVerse English only? I don't think a lot of Japanese speakers would go through the trouble of trying to create an account in a language most don't understand in order to get to what is essentially a sub-forum. I don't think there are a lot of bilingual Japanese Vocaloid fans/producers. Sorry if this seems rude to say.

Reactions: RazzyRu

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Of course you guys are not the only Finns here. There's also Coffee Sensei and I'm pretty sure there are more Finns in the community than anyone might think!

I just mentioned the two of you because I know you two are Finnish but I'm not sure about the rest, that's all.

@uncreepy I'm not sure about VocaVerse, but VocaDB actually has Japanese users, so we might never know if we're going to have Japanese members or not.

WintermintP

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)