• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Ibis’s sprites

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
Are there any characters that you would like to see a sprite of? Are there any emotions that you would like to see portrayed as an emote? Here's the place to leave your suggestions! :momo_ibis: Ideally, when you suggest a character, you would suggest an emotion that they should portray as well. I really would love to breathe some life into the characters instead of just having all of them be smiling. (because apparently Momo's the only one allowed to be happy)

Keep in mind: Since I like to release sprites in groups, it may take a few posts before I consider making a batch. You can suggest anyone, but I'm mostly hoping to fill in characters that don't have any emotes yet.

For reference, Here's all the sprites I have made (so please suggest emotions not yet portrayed here).
:yowa_ibis::defoko_ibis::haku_ibis::ritsu_ibis::tei_ibis::momo_ibis::ruko_ibis::teto_ibis::neru_ibis:
And all the pride flags, of course! (you can suggest a pride flag too).
:miku_progress: :miku_trans::miku_polysexual::miku_pansexual::miku_nonbinary::miku_lesbian::miku_intersex::miku_genderqueer::miku_genderfluid::miku_demisexual::miku_bisexual::miku_aromantic::miku_agender::miku_asexual:

And here's the list of all the site's emotes:

Last edited:
Reactions: razelberii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)