• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Title:
ZOLAの人たち―僕らはいかにボカロで人気者になるために作戦会議をしたか
ZOLA no Hito-tachi― Bokura wa Ika-ni BOKARO de Ninki-mono ni Naru Tame ni Sakusen Kaigi o Shita Ka
The People of ZOLA― We Had A Strategy Meeting About How We Will Become Popular With VOCALOID

Publisher: PHP Institute
Creator: Takkyuu Shounen (卓球少年)
Illustrator: Yumeno Haruka (夢乃ハルカ)

Links:
Official website
Amazon Japan page

Trailer:

I found out the Zola Project manga can be read with an Amazon Kindle Unlimited (Japanese side of Amazon) subscription for free. So I decided to post chapter summaries along with some of the funniest panels. If there are super hilarious panels, I will do a "real" translation of those parts, otherwise it will just be an extremely specific, almost word-for-word summary.

The plot is basically that the guys want to increase their popularity, so they hold meetings at a family restaurant called Dust in order to come up with plans, but always get distracted and never come up with anything good. Kyo is innocent and dumb, and Yuu and Wil are cynical and constantly mess with Kyo.

Cover:
zola1.jpg

Bios:
zola2.jpg

Ch. 1:
zola_ch1_summary.jpg

Ch. 2:
zola_summary2.jpg

To be continued...

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
It's really weird looking at this comic in hindsight (I guess it seems like it came out before they were actually released). Maybe the guys should've tried harder to get popular instead of getting distracted every chapter by playing pranks and stacking milk towers, they could've been so famous...
:ring_ani_lili:

(Joke... sorta.)

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
This is so...bizarre to see. I never knew it even existed.
The personalities are so strange too. I never imagined Yuu would be like that, or Kyo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)