• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Synth V Like Whatever Cover

TornFlame

New Fan
Jan 16, 2020

VSQX/SONG by VocaCircus-P

I would appreciate any advice/mixing software recommendations. After practicing Synth V for a bit I was able to produce this cover :). The VSQ was not made by me but the mixing process took FAR too long (I tuned through trial and error). This experience taught me a lot, I hope in the next coming months I can continue to work on Vocal Synth.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Very good for your first synth cover! I notice in several spots her pronunciation is weird, it's been a long time since I've used synth v so I don't recall exactly how editing phonemes work in that engine but there is a way to change how she pronounces words so it sounds more natural (the words that stood out the most were forever and never)
What mixing software did you use here? I recommend either Reaper or FL Studio. Both of them cost money but have free trials that you can use forever, just with limitations (I think Reaper's technically expired but they still let you use it, you just had to close some popups). Reaper is easier to get the hang of I feel, FL Studio is a lot more complicated in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)