• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV SynthesizerV AI Mai

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
definitely curious about this voice more so by the implications, after Yuma. i feel like a lotta the past voices werent being defined with specific genres, and it is kinda why they all sound very similar. Yuma still stood out to me a bit more in that he was implied for a certain 'type' more specific than some of the others. id argue Feng Yi was too but, kinda failed with her opera voice being a vocal mode, and thus hardly used by many at all for that purpose- and otherwise not sounding too different.

i feel like theres a bit of a 'personality' to the voice more than the previous fem ones we have, like it *is* trying to sound more pop-ish regardless of her tone sounding similar to others. if they keep leaning on genres for showcasing and defining voices then i hope it could lead to more variation later on. it might be a slow build but, if it continues, id hope it will lead to more interesting voices.

i do see she has very little vocal modes which is maybe fine? i used to feel unsure about that. i think its easy to feel like more is better but.... if they really cannot get a varied enough sound, id be more annoyed to have 4 where two sound no different than the others lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)