• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Taking Requests for VSQXs!

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
I've decided to start distributing more of my VSQXs from now on. If anyone has any requests for vsqxs, I'll try to work on some of them :D
(I can't guarantee that I'll finish all of them, I just want to have some more things to do in VOCALOID4 more often, because I'd like to practice more :D)

An example of my VSQX distribution is a cover I did of a vocaloid song called "Uni" I'm trying to work on my tuning skills ;w;

Of course I still do want credit for the vsqx ghhhhhh

So basically, If you have a request for a VSQx of a vocaloid song (preferably japanese since tuning an english vocaloid is hell)
I might get on it :D

Kurenai_Akari

Doujin lyricist/Producer & MEIKO fanatic
Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere in Cali
piapro.jp
Just so I'm understanding, are you creating VSQs or doing tuning for them?

Then I'd like to request one of these songs. I don't care which one you choose tbh. The VSQs I've gotten for have been. . . lacking for me.

Reactions: KohaiKaty

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
Just so I'm understanding, are you creating VSQs or doing tuning for them?

Then I'd like to request one of these songs. I don't care which one you choose tbh. The VSQs I've gotten for have been. . . lacking for me.

Sorry if I am talking oddly, I’m half asleep ^^;

I usually create the vsq and tune it myself, because I find it hard to tune a pre-made vsq. Once the sun rises where I am, I’ll try to make a vsqx for one of the songs :D I can’t guarantee If I’ll finish it or not, but I’ll try :D
ohmygosh these songs are nice

KohaiKaty

Apr 10, 2018
'merca
Sorry if I am talking oddly, I’m half asleep ^^;

I usually create the vsq and tune it myself, because I find it hard to tune a pre-made vsq. Once the sun rises where I am, I’ll try to make a vsqx for one of the songs :D I can’t guarantee If I’ll finish it or not, but I’ll try :D
ohmygosh these songs are nice
Also, what vocaloid are you planning to use? Certain vocaloids are tuned differently, and I have enough vocaloids to where I can cater to a specific type of vocaloid (tone, pitch, exc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)