• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
It's interesting that the database for Eleanor is only about 100 mb, compared to several Gb for an English Vocaloid. I don't know how the programming works, but maybe it means that we could have even better voicebanks, with more phonetic variance in the future, without filling up our harddrives.
I'm not a programmer either but looking at how little space it takes up, I assume with a little tweaking Kanru could probably get the synth running on the highest end Raspberry Pi 0_0

I guess that could be another thing that gets under the skin of producers who want v5. I heard from quite a few of them that their computers are not powerful and/or up to date enough to run it let alone have the space on their hard drives. Then comes along a clearer sounding synth that can run on a hacked cheapo chromebook with Linux on it haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
>"This woman is not made to exist in 3D "
That's moe for you.

Godspeed, Pikadude.

Stigbn

Aspiring Fan
Jul 21, 2018
Denmark
Has anyone had problems with Windows Defender detecting the "Syntheziser V editor.exe" as a trojan and removing it? I suspect it could be a false positive, but I downloaded a new version and it seems ok, so far.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Some people had issues of Synth V being detected by an anti-virus, so the website was updated with a new version. If you got the new version, you may be all good now.

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I believe these are just placeholder colors while Pikadude gets the basic shapes of the different parts modeled first. The actual colors will likely be digitally painted textures once he's finalized the model.

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
She's looking pretty good. Not that she wasn't already, but it's a lot easier to appreciate with the proper colors/textures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)