• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Resource The VST Resource

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
There are a lot of VSTs to choose from, so this thread is intended to help you find the one you're looking for. There are mostly paid VSTs listed here, as I'm not familiar with any free ones. Feel free to recommend any and I will add them to this list. The same applies to paid ones as well.
I will be posting digital purchase links to make it easier for users who can't afford import fees. If anyone wants Physical copies to be included, I will do so.

NOTE FOR STUDIO ONE ARTIST: PIAPRO EDITION USERS: BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANY VSTS;

Studio One Artist does not allow for third-party VST support. They used to have a purchasable add-on that allowed for this, but it seems like it has been taken down. If you want to stay with Studio One and buy VSTs, you will have to purchase Studio One 5. Thankfully the Artist Edition now includes third-party VST without the need to purchase an add-on.

It should also be noted that Some of these require the full version of Kontakt Player, and will not work with the free version. Before purchasing, make sure to read the description carefully.

Surge
Tal Elec7ro-II
Spitfire Labs(A site with many free VSTs to download)
Ample guitar lite
Free Kontakt player(Various free libraries can be downloaded with the free version. I recommend downloaded Komplete Start, as it comes with the Player and the VSTs. You will need to install Native Instruments in order to install this.)
Steven Slate drums 5(Free version that includes 1 drumset)

Note: This list is currently unfinished, and I will be working on it hopefully within the next few days. More VSTS to be added from Best Service, Big Fish Audio, and Zero-G. If you are aware of any other VST makers or sellers, feel free to link to them.

Credits to;
Stigbn for the free VST recommendations.

Last edited:

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
Here's a really cool free modular synth:
It can also accept audio input, making it really useful for altering the sound of other instruments

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)