• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

There is no entry at origin + oremo problems

ChibusChubus

New Fan
Jun 8, 2018
Hi so I tried to record a new voicebank, but when I tested out the file I recorded, I would get an error saying 'there is no entry at origin' and if I tried a few more times it would play, but there would be no sound.

If it helps to know, I use UTAU-Synth and used Audacity to record. I tried giving the file an oto and generating freq + spef files but it still wouldn't do anything. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, I thought a way to fix it would be to change what I used to record (since I have a friend who has made a few voicebanks with Synth and they worked perfectly fine) and decided to download Oremo since that's what she used (I downloaded it from English OREMO for macOS if that helps)

Anyways, i tried recording the file and when I played it back it would be fine, a little quiet but otherwise alright until the end which is where it picks up the mouse and sounds really staticy. So i decide to play the file itself and it came out sounding really staticy and amplified by a fuck ton.

I highly doubt it could be a problem with my mic since it recorded fine on Audacity so we ended up coming to the conclusion that it may be a problem with Oremo itself.

Please help :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)