• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Trying to buy Miku V4X Bundle from VOCALOID directly

Jisenku

womp womp
Nov 17, 2020
idk anymore
jisenku.carrd.co
As you can guess, I'm trying to buy the Miku V4X Bundle directly from VOCALOID, mainly because I don't really want to risk it on Amazon. But, of course, Miku can only be purchased on the Japanese VOCALOID site... yayyy! As such, I have no way of getting my hands on Miku without going onto Amazon and getting it there, but before I do it there, I would like to know if there is any way I can get it directly from VOCALOID!

Link to Miku: 初音ミク V4X バンドル

Sep 21, 2019
Hi~ I can help you out here as a Miku owner! I got mine directly through Crypton’s (the makers of Miku) site, Sonicwire! Enjoy your Miku, and do feel free to let me know if you have more questions!! :miku_ani_lili:

Reactions: Jisenku

Jisenku

womp womp
Nov 17, 2020
idk anymore
jisenku.carrd.co
Hi~ I can help you out here as a Miku owner! I got mine directly through Crypton’s (the makers of Miku) site, Sonicwire!
YES! Thank you so much, def will be saving a bunch of money now that I know I can get it direct from Crypton! :)
lmao i didn't even know Crypton had a site where you could buy Vocaloid oof

Edit: Just checked the price, for $211.14 USD I thought it wasn't that bad... then I realized that it actually has the Original, Soft, Solid, Dark, Sweet, AND ENGLISH?! YOOOOO THAT'S GOOD!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)