• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Tuning Feedback

Sariva

Vocaloid Producer
Aug 22, 2018
I think it's fine, but there's something about the pre chorus that's hard to listen too.

What do you think it could be? Here it is.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I think the singing could be a bit louder, it's hard to hear her over the background music (which sounds interesting, by the way).

The part around 2:26 sounds kind of choppy somehow, I'm not sure if some phonemes need to be changed or if some notes are too short or something.

I overall like the sound of the song (especially the first half), but for some reason, I don't really think the part around 2:30 where two voices are singing at the same time matches (I think the background singing is too short and seems a little random?). Good luck with your song!

Reactions: Sariva

Sariva

Vocaloid Producer
Aug 22, 2018
I think the singing could be a bit louder, it's hard to hear her over the background music (which sounds interesting, by the way).

The part around 2:26 sounds kind of choppy somehow, I'm not sure if some phonemes need to be changed or if some notes are too short or something.

I overall like the sound of the song (especially the first half), but for some reason, I don't really think the part around 2:30 where two voices are singing at the same time matches (I think the background singing is too short and seems a little random?). Good luck with your song!
Thank you for taking the time. :overjoyed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)