• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Issue Two-Step Verification

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
I'm still having trouble with two-step verification. I saw on the Discord that two-step verification had been removed for the time being, but I'm still getting the message whenever I log in. Even when I don't log out and then come back to the VocaVerse tab on my browser, it still shows up.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'm still getting the same error as well, but for some reason it's only happening on my desktop. (I can access the forum on my WiiU, even though it's messed up in places, and the two-factor authentication issue hasn't happened at all on there).

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
You have to disable it in your Password and security settings, only enforcing has been disabled, not the function itself, you still have it activated.
Thank you for clearing that up. I was wondering why I was still getting the verification when logging in. I'm keeping it, though, in case anyone tries to get on my account!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)