• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UNI Fanclub

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
Welcome to the UNI Fanclub, a group dedicated to appreciating
the Korean strawberry queen, herself!
Final_Design_UNI.png
UNI is the first Korean VOCALOID 4, created by ST MEDiA in collaboration with SBS Artech!
First announced in November of 2014, her voicebank and character design went under years of development before finally being released on February 14, 2017!
Recognizable by her iconic pink ponytail and star-studded fashion sense, UNI's soft and sweet character makes her a standout among VOCALOIDs.
She was created by and for the fans, specifically in the Korean community who were ready for another vocal! Her project was even headlined by Dr. Yun, one of the most well known Korean producers, and the man responsible for multiple SeeU live concerts.
UNI was created with a passion and appreciation for VOCALOIDs, and it shows through the love and devotion the community shows with several powerful and well-loved songs!
My hope is that you show just as much love for UNI here as I do!

UNI FC Banners:
Photobucket
UNI_FC_Banner_sm_zpsrrx7zueo.jpg
How to Add a Banner:

[ximg]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p423/Thy2000/UNI_FC_Banner_sm_zpsrrx7zueo.jpg[/ximg]
* Copy/paste this code in your signature! *
** REMOVE THE "Xs" BEFORE THE IMAGE URL
IN ORDER TO LET IT WORK!**

Featured Songs:

Playlists for UNI songs will be added in the near future!!
What's your favorite song?
Comment below with your favorite, esp. if you'd like to join!

*Coming Soon*
UNI playlist
News watches for Append/English updates

Peach (admin)
Thy (admin)

Attachments

Last edited:

Thy

New Fan
Apr 27, 2018
Yo I'm joining this is great. Love UNI and her voice is very, very sweet. I remember waiting for her release and it took a good while lmao.

Would you like me to create a banner that we can use?

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
Yo I'm joining this is great. Love UNI and her voice is very, very sweet. I remember waiting for her release and it took a good while lmao.

Would you like me to create a banner that we can use?
I would love for you to join!
I wouldn't mind you making the banners! I planned on making a few of my own whenever I could get around to it, but hey, I'm happy to have the help!! :"D

Reactions: Thy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)