• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Upcoming AHS VOCALOID4 - Kizuna Akari

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'm so excited for Akari! Her voice stands out in a nice way and her design is wonderful. It's good to see at least one new VOCALOID come out every few months.

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

Kagamine Rin

Best Girl
Apr 8, 2018
There's already a TON of fanart of her out there and going off the demos posted here she sounds great, as to be expected of a sibling of Yukari. I'm sure she'll get a lot of good tunes.

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
I'm also very excited for Akari, I must admit that!
She sounds really good and probably will be the best voicetype we can match with Yukari, so I'm kinda curious to see how people will use them together!

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I love the vocaloid design, orange is such a great color and the headphones give off a light vibe that just soothes me

MystSaphyr

Yamaha ha ha ha ha
Apr 8, 2018
Tennessee, USA
mystsaphyr.me
Her voice is super cute and honestly pretty unique IMO!

I wonder why they decided to change random details for the Vocaloid box? Not complaining cause they're both cute, just curious. It's kind of like a spot-the-difference game haha

Kazumi

That One Furry
Apr 8, 2018
Her voice is super cute and honestly pretty unique IMO!

I wonder why they decided to change random details for the Vocaloid box? Not complaining cause they're both cute, just curious. It's kind of like a spot-the-difference game haha
I assume they did it just as they did with Yukari, in how her original VOICEROID and VOCALOID outfits/boxarts are slightly different.

So... probably just sticking with the trend.

(Did they do that with Zunko too? I don’t remember...)

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I assume they did it just as they did with Yukari, in how her original VOICEROID and VOCALOID outfits/boxarts are slightly different.

So... probably just sticking with the trend.

(Did they do that with Zunko too? I don’t remember...)
Zunko's design didn't change, but Zunko's pretty different as she's a mascot for an entire region in Japan. (Petition for vocaloid mascots representing each US state)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've loved her design since it was first released, and while I like the addition of headphones, I don't know how I feel about those new shoes lol. That aside, what a sweet voice! I'm so excited to hear more of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)