• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

USTs appear 'blank' when loaded?

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
Even if you are using the english patch, I still think that you would have to set your locale to Japan in order for everything to display properly. If you are still having problems, try changing your locale to Japan and then reinstalling Utau.

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yeah, you’ll need to set your locale to Japan even for the English patch. This won’t change your system’s language preference or anything major, so it shouldn’t be an issue!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ohh... I see.
Um.. how do I do this?
Here's the basic instructions! It can be a bit tricky, but once it's set you're good to go.

1661391390593.png

You'll also want to download and install the Japanese keyboard. It'll still keep English as your default, so don't worry about it switching randomly!

1661391549199.png

Do that then restart your computer, and you should be good to go! This is also an excellent resource for reference:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)