• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAU Starter Pack Translation Project

InochiPM

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
UTAU Starter Pack
Translation Project

Project Leader: Inochi-PM

Showcase_02.png

DropBox Link to PDF:
Mirror 01
Mirror 02
Title Bar_What.png
So as the title of this project states, i'm looking for people to help me with translating and editing the PDF file of the scan.
I'm the main editor of the PDF file, and also the person who provided the scans to be made into the PDF as well as the many bookmarks.

We're here to make this Mook/Magazine readable and presentable for users who are new to UTAU, since thats what this Starter Pack was for in the first place!
It has a lot of really great information in it as well as some useful tips and tricks to show users new to UTAU.

In the long run, i would like to also translate UTAU Perfect Master once this project is all said and done. With Perfect Master being the final collection of UTAU by SHINYUSHA it has the most info to share as well as a whole new slew of UTAU it provides. There's even a cute/funny little comic with Defoko and a P-user about the use of UTAU.
Not going to spoil anything but Defo gets triggered about VCV lol!

With all of that out of the way!
Onto the next section!
Title Bar_Need.png
What we need for this project to be successful is people who can help with translation and editing.
There are roughly 58 pages in the PDF, all of which are doubles to make reading easier and to cut down on size of the PDF. Overall there are 113 pages when looked at from front to back. So its going to take a-lot of man power to get it all translated and edited!

Each section of the Mook is broken up into 7 chapters. each corresponding to different parts of editing, using UTAU, making music with freeware, and of course the Special UTAU get their own chapter to show off their designs and voice providers.

Currently I have started translating by myself which has lead to only the table of contents being translated and a little bit of the first few pages on how to use the DVD-ROM.
With a few bumps in the way with some plugin names being strange and hard to understand lmao!

So if anyone would like to join in please feel free to and message me directly on here or in PMs, im also apart of the discord just look for InochiPM in the users!
I included two links to the PDF file from my dropbox.

So what we need to translate is:
  • How to DVD-ROM
  • What is UTAU?
  • Interview
  • Chapter01
  • Column 01/Chapter 02
  • Column 02/Chapter 03
  • Column 03/Chapter 04
  • Column 04/Chapter 05
  • Column 05/Chapter 06
  • Column 06/Chapter 07
  • Shortcut Keys/Useful Link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)