• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAU oto to DeepVocal conversion tool

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
EDIT APRIL 4 2020 :

Found out how 2 install it!

justln1113/oto2dvcfg go here

1586668614034.png
scroll til this is visible, and download! there shud be an exe file innit
-------
EDIT: June 23rd, 2021.
HOW TO USE:

Since above was the installation, i will be putting the process of usage belovv

1624515898039.png
This should be installed after using above instructions. find the .EXE file within and open it.
1624515942658.png

when opened:

1624516007380.png
this should greet you. click the (+) to the right of the "OD" logo to. this will prompt you to select an OTO.ini file. pick the desired (CVVC PREFERABLY) OTO of your desired UTAU.

1624516184905.png

Once loaded, it should look something like this.
1624516291297.png
Once you set the "base" pitch (might be the wrong word. just fill out the pitch section, as it is mandatory.)

click "Generate!!"

this will appear.
1624516405406.png
1624516434791.png
it will be saved as a .DVCFG file, which you can now open in the DV toolbox. close out of the converter once the voice file is saved (i personally would not mess with it's name, i typically always save as "voice.dvcfg" and nothing else)

Once toolbox is open, go to FUNCTION, and click VOICE CONFIG, and open the WAV LOCATION as the place where the voice.dvcfg file is located. it should look like this now.
1624516639411.png
(you will likely either manually have to change the pitches of the notes that are not what you set it as in the converter (in my case, D4. i would have to change all the notes labelled anything other than D4 to it's respective pitch)

GO THROUGH ALL THE SAMPLES. dv toolbox makes this quick. click EDIT MARKERS, and make sure nothing is in the wrong order or in the yellow areas
1624516835808.png
click on this "V" button to quickly flip through the samples.

*****(i will be assuming you already have the phonetic dictionary set up. if you do not, THIS video does a good job going through it , and THIS WEBSITE provides a phonetic dictionary which you can copy and paste into it's respective fields.)****

1624517559017.png
once the phonetic dictionary is set up, go to BUILD VOICE BANK, and set up the WAV location(s) where the voicebank's WAV files are located. (if you have more than one pitch in multiple folders, press the + and add the respective folders as well.)

I personally put the model file location into the same folder as where i want the voicebank to be. put the voice bank location into the deepvocal singers folder:
1624517499988.png

aand it should work i believe. if you want me to reformat this in any way lmk

PLZ move thread if needed i wasnt sure if to put in the clinic or not since it only says its for vocaloid stuff lolol

so i found a possible converter for voicebanks? here : justln1113/oto2dvcfg

but im not too sure how to get a UI for it/get it to work? if someone knows how plz tell :marie_ork_lili:

Attachments

Last edited:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
from what i read it looks like it's a program that allows you to convert an UTAUs oto.ini to a dvcfg!!!! WHAT

it looks like the program itself has its own UI system and you sort of manually convert it through there. do you mean you're not sure how to get the program running?

i'm actually really curious to see if i can convert some UTAU vbs to deepvocal vbs (or just see how it works lol) so i'll let you know later whats up

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
from what i read it looks like it's a program that allows you to convert an UTAUs oto.ini to a dvcfg!!!! WHAT

it looks like the program itself has its own UI system and you sort of manually convert it through there. do you mean you're not sure how to get the program running?

i'm actually really curious to see if i can convert some UTAU vbs to deepvocal vbs (or just see how it works lol) so i'll let you know later whats up
yay! pls let me know if u get the ui thingy working id be ecstatic :yuki_lili:

Reactions: Kaleidiope

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
so... I think you might be right about needing something extra to get the program running or atleast the ui to show up (although i've got no idea what that would be?) i'm kinda lost lol. their directions are god awful

basically i downloaded the files from github and came in a .zip as usuall then extracted them to another folder blah blah blah. the first thing i did was look for a .exe and was a little confused when i couldn't find one. i had the english user guide up in a window next to me and these are their first few directions:

• "Ensure that all the wav files and oto.ini are under the same folder. Don't direct convert voice bank under Program files(x86)\UTAU\Voice to avoid permission errors."
    • yup did that
  • "Start Convertion" <shows a program screenshot>
    • o.o
...and then it just continues saying to add the oto file etc etc. looks like they completely skip the part on HOW TO RUN IT!!!

I don't know too much about deepvocal but this makes me think that maybe this is suppose to run alongside/with deepvocal? sort of like a plugin? i could just be completely missing something here because i do be a dumb bish wish i could be of more help lul :ring_ani_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
OK actually, did anyone found out how this program works??? PLEASE tell us!!! what we do? :len_rylitah:
Loading the oto and specifying the pitch did the job for me, it's just that I can't make heads and tails of how to make use of it in the toolbox cuz I know very little about the configuration of deepvocals cfvgbhnj

Jun 18, 2021
Greece
www.youtube.com
Loading the oto and specifying the pitch did the job for me, it's just that I can't make heads and tails of how to make use of it in the toolbox cuz I know very little about the configuration of deepvocals cfvgbhnj
The thing is that i ("we" i believe) don't know what to do with the "voice.dvcfg" file... how do we turn it into voice.sksd ?

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
The thing is that i ("we" i believe) don't know what to do with the "voice.dvcfg" file... how do we turn it into voice.sksd ?
im mostly going from memory here, but you open it in the DV toolbox and it should let you make any adjusments (you might need to. going thru the samples once in the toolbox and adjusting the offset is what i did when i was using this a year ago)
i can reinstall this and make a better more comprehensive tutorial if anyone wants

Reactions: FlowerPalette
Jun 18, 2021
Greece
www.youtube.com
im mostly going from memory here, but you open it in the DV toolbox and it should let you make any adjusments (you might need to. going thru the samples once in the toolbox and adjusting the offset is what i did when i was using this a year ago)
i can reinstall this and make a better more comprehensive tutorial if anyone wants
I would appreciate it very much if you would you be kind enough to make a comprehensive tutorial..
but take your time don't mind me :) thanks anyway!

Reactions: poser
Jun 18, 2021
Greece
www.youtube.com
Edit: for anyone that maybe had the same issue with me, i found how to fix (Thanks to Yuunarii) :
If you add a voicebank and this message pops up

1.png

Follow this mini pic tutorial
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2021
Greece
www.youtube.com
It seems that i am very dumb.. hahaha
Guys if you have another issue like this:

1.png
When you make the folder that you will put the voice.dvcfg
Like poser's picture example:

Along with the voice file, copy ALL the wav files from the UTAU Voicebank. DO NOT LEAVE THE FOLDER ALONE WITH ONLY THE voice.dvcfg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)