• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAUloid discovery thread!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i was wondering if a thread like this exists and i hope it fits here!! i thought this would be a nice thread idea to share things and a way to introduce people to new voices.

the world of UTAU is big, i think we all know. the amount of voicebanks out here to discover is almost infinite considering anyone can do it. no doubt, theres a lot of banks we havent seen! i personally dont explore utau too much, and randomly come across new voices. but everytime i am amazed by what i havent heard.

what new voices have you come across lately that you want to share to others? old or new, CV or VCV or other.... exploring the internet has caused me stumble on voices i have never heard and i think it would be cool to share the undiscovered or rarely talked of voices in a thread! this is not exactly about sharing your favorites, it just about sharing any that you come across, typically ones that probably arent widely known (teto, most vipperloids, Kohaku Merry, Aiko Kikyuune, Acme Iku, etc) though that isnt to say everyone knows them.

tell us the name, design if they have one, and what you think is neat! again, this isnt about favorites, but itd be good to know if theres something you have to say about them. this thread is mainly about discovering new voices and sharing with others what you have discovered!

i will go first- just earlier i was clicking around and heard こちぇ (Kochie)! i really loved the design at first glance, very colorful. but the voice is a pretty high quality childish tone that i love a lot. they dont seem to be way too popular either.
Example of kochie!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
i think i talked about this utau before i cant remember but she left an impact on me
her mega download link is gone now/defunct unfortunately from what ive found - but she has a nice solid mature voice i enjoy alot! i also love her design
ohhh i love the design too, and really a good powerful voice! its a shame that she seems to be down though.

What a wonderful thread! I wanna share some utaus I found on bilibili.
This girl's name is Nurse Robot TYPE_T. I found her half a year or so ago but she already stole my heart :kokone_lili: (probably because she sounds similar to Kazehiki)
And this one is named NIOKU, I found him a few weeks ago. He has a soft voice
gosh i am always a sucker for soft tone voicebanks even though i barely have a chance to use them haha.
really loving Nurse Robot TYPE_T's vibe, and her voice is so sweet!

Reactions: aru ii

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I haven't actually found a lot of new UTAUs lately, just following creators I already like. But I stumbled upon this UTAU from 2009 by chance and I actually really love her voice! I used her too. She's still just a monopitch CV but her creator still makes stuff with her and created a 12th anniversary video this year! :chika_ani_lili:

I also rly like this usage of her, it has an original pv too

There's something I just like about her....so much??? even her design/job description??

• Love
Reactions: morrysillusion

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
i recently found this neat alchemist/scientist/witch(?) ghost utau named yuumi furuara!! here's her site, it's got voice samples on it and everything, i just rlly like her character AND her voice a lot!!

i cant find much with her on youtube unfortunately ;; there's this though. not the best example of her voice, but it'll do!

and i love her design sooo muuuuch!!
yuumi.png

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
i recently found this neat alchemist/scientist/witch(?) ghost utau named yuumi furuara!! here's her site, it's got voice samples on it and everything, i just rlly like her character AND her voice a lot!!

i cant find much with her on youtube unfortunately ;; there's this though. not the best example of her voice, but it'll do!

and i love her design sooo muuuuch!!
oh! i know this voice because the person who made it has a youtube with a lot of covers!! they have a LOT of really nice, underrated Utaus on their site they made! some really unique voices. i really like 行方杠 and 多夢儘.
they are also the person who inspired my audio setup for my utaus lol.

you can probably find covers (most made by the creator) by searching the japanese name 右心フルアラ
on their soundcloud (last cover was with Yuumi)
and youtube, which has a search function for the channel

this was the first time i heard here (you can even see my comments back then lol)

Last edited:

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
oh! i know this voice because the person who made it has a youtube with a lot of covers!! they have a LOT of really nice, underrated Utaus on their site they made! some really unique voices. i really like 行方杠 and 多夢儘.
they are also the person who inspired my audio setup for my utaus lol.

you can probably find covers (most made by the creator) by searching the japanese name 右心フルアラ
on their soundcloud (last cover was with Yuumi)
and youtube, which has a search function for the channel

this was the first time i heard here (you can even see my comments back then lol)
ohh thanks for the resources!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)