• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAUloid Recommendations

Sep 21, 2019
I hadn't seen anything like this yet, so I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread like this since there are so many UTAUloids out there, but it may be difficult to find one that suits your needs without having to do a whole lot of digging. I figured it'd be a cool idea to start a thread where we can share and ask for UTAU recommendations!

I'll name a few I recommend in another post in order to avoid clogging up the OP.

Also, when recommending UTAUs, please try to link to their wiki page or website (if they have one) and a usage of their voice. ^^

Reactions: ___
Sep 21, 2019
Here's a few recommendations of my own, to get the thread started!

Kasane Teto
(Good for multiple types of genres due to her append voicebanks. I personally like using her for rock songs!)

Sukone Tei (click where it says "音源" for her voicebanks.)
(Her voice is soft and sweet, but doesn't completely lack power. With the right flags, tuning, and mixing, she can sound rather strong; I recommend experimenting to find what works best with her voice. I'd say her strength is somewhere between Miku dark and original.)

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
Just wondering if anyone knows japanese/english utau that sounds similar to Yanhe. The closest thing I can think of is Merry Kohaku's softer voicebanks but I'd like to know if there's something more similar :yohioloid_lili:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Just wondering if anyone knows japanese/english utau that sounds similar to Yanhe. The closest thing I can think of is Merry Kohaku's softer voicebanks but I'd like to know if there's something more similar :yohioloid_lili:
The closest I can think of is Number Bronze, Sonata, and Mira Tsutuma, but I don't listen to that voice type very often :yanhe_lili:

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
Could anyone recommend really good engloid that you'd suggest to someone just starting out with utau english? Idc about the voicetype, literally any is fine :miku_ani_lili: it's ok if they use some weird experimental or altered reclist as long as they've written guidelines for it.

___

Oct 8, 2019
This is the second time I've been recommended Sonata :LOL: you convinced me, she has a really nice voice and I'm just downloading her, thank you! :kaito2_move:

Reactions: TheStarPalace

___

Oct 8, 2019
Gekiyaku is one that comes to my mind, imo she sounds pretty grating when not tuned right but you can make her work and sound nice, using the g flag you probably can make her sound even closer to Reol.

side note but Yarao sound so amazing here

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Just throwing some out there (sorry for lack of download links... I downloaded them in bulk a few years ago and have completely forgotten where they came from).

Neko Kanochi (my personal favourite)
Suiga Sora (who I think has been retired? but I could be wrong)
Ghata Meiji

There's some more that I'll post later when I remember their names, haha.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Jan 11, 2020
Neko Kanochi (my personal favourite)
Suiga Sora (who I think has been retired? but I could be wrong)
Ghata Meiji
Gahata Meiji has also been retired (which I only recently found out about), however the voice provider has released 2 new UTAU. I'll edit to include links once I get to my PC!

I know you asked for a len-sounding VB a while back, and I have one of them who's name I just can't pinpoint do I'll get back to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)