• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAUs that sound like other Vocaloids!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Thank you @RemeliaScarletto for reminding me of a thread I've been meaning to make!

The title is self explanatory but I would like to add that even tho the title says "UTAU" and "Vocaloid" any free synth counts ( DeepVocal, NIAONiao etc. ), also goes for Vocaloid, any commercial synth counts ( so SynthV, Cevio etc. ). That, I think, would separate this thread with similar one on the utaforum which I was inspired by!

• Even if the commercial vb has free/lite version it's alternatives will be listed here, it will still expand your options!
  • If vbs share voice provider they'll be listed here only if the free vb resembles the commercial versions too, a vb doesn't inherently belong here just cuz it shares vp.
  • It's based on the way the voice sounds! The vbs don't have to be capable of singing in the same language but if they are the shared language/s will be prioritized.

DL link also avalibe in japanese and russian

DL link(for eng): also avalibe in chinese and japanese

DL links 1 2 3 (same voice provider)

DL link is capable of japanese too but resembles Gumi the most in english

DL link: CV only

DL link CVVC CV VCV

DL link: also avalibe in JP but ENG sounds more like Luka.

Technically "retired" but actually still avalibe through official means, just hard to get. Also avalibe in japanese.

DL link (same voice provider)

1609888476315.png
DL link: also avalibe in japanese (same voice provider)

DL links 1 2 3 (same voice provider) pass: kurita (for all)

Dl link (same voice provider)

Sadly only avalibe through Baidu. If you have a way of getting her, this wiki article lists her voicebanks.

DL links CV VCV

I'm hoping to expand on this over time! Any suggestions and help is appreciated!

Last edited:

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Juno ginkuro vaguely sounds like lighter and native luka english. He is a male VB tho.

Reactions: ___

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Rook always shared that same ring Kaito has in his voice, but in Rook's case it sounds rough and warmer

Then there is Jen Genne who shares some physical traits with Miku (vocally-wise however, sounds higher-pitched and nasal, barely share traits with Miku's own vocals)

then I've seen people often comparing ritsu with Lily and Hibiki Shinji with Gackpoid :

Now that I think about it, and depending on her Japanese ba nks, Darling kinda seems to share vocal traits with Rin (perhaps her Power bank with gen) and Una spicy

• Wow
Reactions: Krin and ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
Then there is Jen Genne who shares some physical traits with Miku (vocally-wise however, sounds higher-pitched and nasal, barely share traits with Miku's own vocals)
Ah! Vocally she actually reminds me quite a bit of Lapis:o

Thank yall for the input 🙏 it's appreciated and helps a lot!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Kaji Yumir kind of reminds me of Iroha with a sprinkle of Sora, if that makes sense. Probably why I love her so much even though her bank was rather difficult for me to work with to the point I gave up :teto_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
Kaji Yumir kind of reminds me of Iroha with a sprinkle of Sora, if that makes sense. Probably why I love her so much even though her bank was rather difficult for me to work with to the point I gave up :teto_lili:

Oooooh I hear it:o as for Sora she sounds like cross between her Natural and Cool....I might dl her 👀

• Love
Reactions: Twillby
Apr 11, 2020
This reminds me of a Miku Miku Douga Onion Festival video I saw. There's an obscure furry UTAU who's a VY2 soundalike. (Appears at the 8:14 mark.)

I believe his name is Kasuta Gokushiki, according to Google Translate. There's no information about this UTAU anywhere, he just sounds a lot like VY2.

• Love
Reactions: ---, ___ and ruffe

___

Oct 8, 2019
Ah! He really does sound like him:o I just have trouble finding link to his dl? Does anyone know where to find to find it C: ?

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
UTAU Vipperloid Kotone Tsuru

UTAU Windows 100% Kane Tomo

SynthV Kotonoha Akane/Aoi

All three have super indistinguishable nasally cute anime girl voices, Tomo kind of has that lisp and accent thing going on though, and Akane/Aoi are leagues ahead both in output and tech

(as someone whose used all three, id recommend tomo or kotonoha sis)

and while on the topic of SynthV;

UTAU Fuuga Koto Multipitch VCV

SynthV Tsurumaki Maki

I love both, both are good lol

i cant unhear juni ginkuro sounding like luka and now i want to die

Last edited:
Reactions: Prism and ___

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
This tweet made me aware that Haiyi and Shians voicers have multiple UTAUs under their names, not just Boomco and Yume!

Here's the website of the red one: Profile

Reactions: ___

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
This tweet made me aware that Haiyi and Shians voicers have multiple UTAUs under their names, not just Boomco and Yume!

Here's the website of the red one: Profile
Yup yup! In fact, many of them are listed on the thread proper. The ones that weren’t were excluded because they just don’t sound like their paid cousins, but they’re all wonderful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)