• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Ruby Versailles feat. Ruby "Winds of Change"

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I love the tuning in this! And they put the tuned VSQx for download YAY! Giving it a quick look over it seems like a lot of PIT and BRI editing. Pitch editing doesn't surprise me but the brightness editing does a little, mainly because I don't think I've ever seen the parameter edited this much before.

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I love the tuning in this! And they put the tuned VSQx for download YAY! Giving it a quick look over it seems like a lot of PIT and BRI editing. Pitch editing doesn't surprise me but the brightness editing does a little, mainly because I don't think I've ever seen the parameter edited this much before.
I've seen quite a few people heavily edit the BRI before, and those always seem to be my favorite tuners...so maybe I should take a page from their book!

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)