• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VFlower Talk announced

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
iirc some people were already thinking it might be a talk bank for Flower some time ago so nice to know it's happening now. Can't wait to see Flower's design for this, it looks like the style (?) of it will be pretty cool. 0:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
The tweet says
[Notice!] Gynoid Talk flower (the name is still temporary) development has been decided!!!!

We're still "developing it!", but the release date is not not decided, but please patiently wait for it, okay?! ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
I wonder if it will appear on Amazon early like the Meikas did.

Someone suggested they call it "T_flower".

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
omg this makes me so happy! And what we can already see from her design gets me super excited. She looks so cool aahh

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Wow! After hearing this news, I guessing that July is the month of news announcements! Think about it:
1. On July 10th (Ultraman Day) Nintendo announced that they will release the Nintendo Switch Lite on September 20th while on the same time Mill Creek Entertainment announced that they required Tsuburaya Productions' permission to release almost every single Ultra Series shows and films starting with the first two seasons, Ultra Q and Ultraman, on Blu-Ray for both the regular edition and the steelbook edition, all of which will be release on October 10th.
2. Yesterday (as of this writing) Criterion announced that they will release a very special Blu-Ray collection of ALL of the Showa-era Godzilla films (including the long awaited original Japanese cut version of King Kong vs. Godzilla) and this collection is Criterion's spine #1000 and will come out on October 29th. Hours later Gynoid announced not only a Gynoid Talk for flower (A.K.A. Flower Talk) but also an official Twitter account for MEIKA Hime and Mikoto as well! And yes, that last part was 100% real!

Reactions: uncreepy

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
About that artwork, if it's just me or I think that that artwork from Gynoid Talk Flower looks very similar to that artwork from v flower DJ NIGHT.
Look:

So, what do you think?

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Hmm... I think it seems like in the teaser, her shirt is tighter/shorter and is tied around her neck. She isn't wearing her collar, it looks like a long necklace hanging down the middle (at first I thought it looks like a spiderweb necklace, but it might just be line art for her collar bones). She seems like she has a jacket, but it looks like it has white fluff around the edges. I think her hair seems short like v4. The picture is blurry, but it looks like there's a white wiggly ribbon behind the pink font. I think we will see similar colors to the DJ outfit, though, but I think it seems slightly different.

Reactions: Mika and Wario94

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I was bored and looking at the Gynoid website, I noticed that flower has had a fur-edged coat before. (Assuming that really is fur.)

The outfit doesn't look that similar other than the fur, so I guess we can assume that her talk voice box art will be a brand new outfit. But obviously the same colors or parts they use a lot (ex: bandages or gloves).

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
I was bored and looking at the Gynoid website, I noticed that flower has had a fur-edged coat before. (Assuming that really is fur.)
View attachment 2229

The outfit doesn't look that similar other than the fur, so I guess we can assume that her talk voice box art will be a brand new outfit. But obviously the same colors or parts they use a lot (ex: bandages or gloves).
Maybe it could be a hybrid between this one and v flower DJ NIGHT.

Reactions: uncreepy

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
(I'm just posting really quick summaries of the tweets. There's nothing too important in what was written, so I don't think it is necessary to be word for word translations. Plus, I got steamrolled at work and I can't concentrate properly. If enough people demand proper translations, I will do it, though.)

Adding this old tweet to the tea to remind people it's allegedly coming out this year:
It's still a secret, but next year my anniversary days might be... multiplying...?

At the "Each of Voice" event, people got to hear a demo of the talk voice.

Visitors were able to give gynoid feedback on the talk voice. Even though it's 5 years "late", they want it to fit her proper image and not seem unlike her.
The voice is still under development.

Introduces self, says people can try her, and thanks.

Edit: GobouP said the temporary name for her talk bank is "Gynoid Talk flower" (ガイノイドTalk flower).
Source: 『ガイノイドTalk flowerのデモ音声が公開』

Last edited:

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018

Gynoid hid the banner under an emoji but said that it was okay to take photos of the booth. So I think they purposely wanted us to figure out the connection between Flower Talk.

We can assume it'll probably go on sale relatively soon and that people will be on high alert checking Amazon because of Yuzuru being spoiled that way.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ahh I think it's cute that they tried to make it a semi secret like that. I look forward to seeing what people do with Flower Talk!

But -- euhhh I hate to say it but I really don't care for this design. Mostly that she's got Gumi V4 shoes (and I don't like em on Gumi either). Also the hair bothers me a bit because I think it's trying to do the cute long sideburns bit, but because of the color switch it looked like an almost mullet style at first glance asfklskdfj

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I like her hair, it reminds me of a j-rocker's, she looks cool and tough. But I don't think her outfit matches her age. She has a lot of alternate designs, though, so people can use any of those if they don't like this one. I think her hairstyle is between long and short in order to be a mix of her V3 and V4 hairstyles?

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I love her new design! I don't even mind the shoes, they work better on her design than on Gumi's haha...
Also, considering her age, I don't think it's too inappropriate?A friend of mine back in school walked around like that in summer too o:
And her hair looks so cool. She went from long white hair with short black parts to completely short hair to now short white hair with long black parts.

Reactions: Wario94

___

Oct 8, 2019
Also, considering her age
I thought Flower had no canon age :o

Dunno what to think about it, I guess my pet peeve is that...this design could be used for her vocaloid software as well ( it's probably the headphones)?? It's cool that she recieved another design but it doesn't really come across like she's avalibe for another software that isn't vocaloid? I think Sora and Una did the vocaloid --> """voiceroid""" design the best, they did well with the Meikas as well, I wish they went in similar direction with Flower.

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
I think it's safe to assume she's a tween or teen (based on Gynoid's history of robbing the cradle, er, I mean based on the Meikas being 11 and Xin Hua being 16)...
I see, personally always thought of Flower to be an older teen like...18? but what you're saying makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)