• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Videos?

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I used to use AviUtl (free) but recently switched to using After Effects (monthly sub). Like Move though I got the Vegas thing on Humble Bundle, it's a great deal if you can snag it. You can usually find some people willing to do vids or help with learning software all over the fandom so go nuts with whatever one feels better suited to your needs.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
My computer is trash so I can't run nice, fancy video editors. I use VSDC Free Video Editor. The free version lacks a lot of features but still does a lot more than something like windows movie maker.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

squeaky_chair

New Fan
Aug 10, 2018
I use the ZGameEditor Visualizer included with FL Studio. It's easy to use, effects can be timed to individual tracks from your project, and it can render at 60 fps if you want smoother visuals.

Aug 13, 2018
I use Adobe Premiere Elements, though I did work on a school project with someone who had I think Sony Vegas Pro (something named like that). I don't know how much better it is than the other ones mentioned, but it is kinda on the expensive side.

I use the ZGameEditor Visualizer included with FL Studio. It's easy to use, effects can be timed to individual tracks from your project, and it can render at 60 fps if you want smoother visuals.
Wait, FL Studio has a video feature? How am I only just know finding this out, I gotta check that out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)