• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid 5 Has Ghost Notes!

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
I'm not really sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong place just let me know. I just figured out that if you select multiple tracks in V5, then the notes in those tracks will appear as long as all of the tracks are selected. If you want ghost notes to appear, then just double click on the part you want to edit and then select the tracks that you want the ghost notes for in the track editor. It ends up looking like this (the song is Overdrive Dance Club by Edgar Lovecraft):

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 10.44.24 PM.png

I'm guessing that someone had already figured this out, but I thought I would post it here anyways since I had no clue you could do this until now. It's sort of roundabout compared to how V4 did it, but it does give you flexibility as to which tracks you're looking at and that can be nice.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)