• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Vocaloid activation code used up

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
When I try to activate VOCALOID4 and Luka V4x it doesnt activate as I have used up all 5 activations, Is there anything I can do?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Did you buy them second-hand? The best you can do is message the seller and ask if they'll deactivate it. You might be able to contact Crypton, but if I remember correctly they won't help you if you admit to purchasing second-hand... anyone else have insight on that?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I really don't know if you can do anything other than message Crypton and hope they can reset it. (Hopefully someone else can confirm.) Always deactivate your Vocaloids before uninstalling them/switching computers. (And also back their installers/serial codes up in more than one location just in case.)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
As the others said, there's little you can do if it was bought second hand the code is used up. That's the risk of used Vocaloids, sadly.
If it was yours and you forgot to deactivate too many times, you should be able to register her serial/license ID on your Crypton account and send in a support ticket asking them to reset the serial. Good luck!!

Reactions: uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)