• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Editor 4 put two windows for singing and lyrics in different windows for vsqx? How do I fix it.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Basically, I am doing Sadistic Music Factory with Yukari's voice. Then, there for the vsqx (where all the lyrics appear) when I click them to edit them (the lyrics) it creates a second window. It's distracting, how can I fix this?

It looks like this...

Attachments

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
windows.png
I never knew this feature existed until this thread popped up. Interesting feature.
After testing it a bit I think I figured out a fix. Try check-marking the musical editor, then clicking Restore All. That should fix it.

Edit: Grammar

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I’ll try it. Since it is very annoying to deal with lol
Good luck, I hope it works out for you. I can see why, it's a very different way of using vocaloid then usual :clara_ani_lili:it would really only work if you had a multiple screen set up for your computer.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
View attachment 3695
I never knew this feature existed until this thread popped up. Interesting feature.
After testing it a bit I think I figured out a fix. Try check-marking the musical editor, then clicking Restore All. That should fix it.

Edit: Grammar
It didn't work. Do you have a Youtube account where you could record it maybe and you doing it?

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
It didn't work. Do you have a Youtube account where you could record it maybe and you doing it?
I don't have a recording device unfortunately or a youtube account I could upload it on. I just use my account for finding songs and making playlists. Give me a moment and I can make a step-by-step guide to how I did it.

Edit: This should work. Apologies for the typos and bad cropping, I used MS Paint.
Also, judging by your screenshot, it seems like the track editor is in full screen. Pressing the same button as the "Restore Up" button should work, only now it will say "Restore Down" I believe.guide.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)