• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

[Vocaloid Original] Oh Sun Rise Sky- Gumi V3 English

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
congratulations on finishing your first original song! Your lyrics writing and vocaloid usage has improved a lot, and I'm happy to see you moving on to original work!
I'm not very good with music theory lingo so I'm not sure how quite to word my constructive criticism, but if I may offer some suggestions- The instrumental is kind of bare bones, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like the guitar lacks a good, strong rhythm. I think if the guitar had a catchier rhythm throughout the song, it would help. Perhaps someone who is better with musical terminology can offer some more in depth advice, sorry I'm not too helpful!

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
congratulations on finishing your first original song! Your lyrics writing and vocaloid usage has improved a lot, and I'm happy to see you moving on to original work!
I'm not very good with music theory lingo so I'm not sure how quite to word my constructive criticism, but if I may offer some suggestions- The instrumental is kind of bare bones, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like the guitar lacks a good, strong rhythm. I think if the guitar had a catchier rhythm throughout the song, it would help. Perhaps someone who is better with musical terminology can offer some more in depth advice, sorry I'm not too helpful!
It’s fine and thanks :) I used FL Studio 20. I wanted to use the DAW lmms, issue is, unlike FL Studio it doesn’t let a person put wav files in.

Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)