• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Vocaloid Playlists

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Most of my time spent on YouTube and other video sharing sites is primarily spent on growing and cultivating a big Vocaloid Playlist. My dream is, as well as becoming the Living Vocaloid Encyclopedia, is having the biggest Vocaloid Playlist on YouTube (once that is done I will move to NicoNicoDouga). If anyone has any songs that they would like to add, or want to share their playlists, I would love to see what kind of Vocaloid music you all listen to!
As well, if there are duplicates, deleted videos, or non-Vocaloid songs on here (happens sometimes- I misclick and put it on my Vocaloid Playlist instead of my personal one), let me know!
Playlist: Ultimate Vocaloid Playlist - YouTube

Reactions: bland

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
That's an interesting goal. I suppose I can throw a song or two your way to help you along. Though I notice songs 336-351 are all deleted.As well as 706-734.

I'll link this song, as I believe it's an underrated gem among Vocaloid songs.

Reactions: bland

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
That's an interesting goal. I suppose I can throw a song or two your way to help you along. Though I notice songs 336-351 are all deleted.As well as 706-734.

I'll link this song, as I believe it's an underrated gem among Vocaloid songs.
Thanks so much! I'll add it to the playlist. At times it is hard for me too see what has been deleted- being on mobile is quite difficult! I just want the voice of Vocaloid to spread to the world, and that there is more to it than "World is Mine," and creepy music.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
Ooh nice playlist, I see a few gems in there that I was actually about to recommend! i dont really know what specific songs to recommend but im a huge MEIKO nerd so you might be able to pull some songs from my MEIKO Playlist if youre interested.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Ooh nice playlist, I see a few gems in there that I was actually about to recommend! i dont really know what specific songs to recommend but im a huge MEIKO nerd so you might be able to pull some songs from my MEIKO Playlist if youre interested.
Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'll see what is on there, and I'll add whatever you have that I don't have! Thank you sooooo much!

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK

I really like this song. Yono has some great songs on his channel too!

Here is a list of over 500 songs that I blogged about. "VOCALOID Song of the Day" was my Miiverse blog for years, until Miiverse shut down. I used to blog (and I also had 2 VOCALOID fun fact blogs) to gather all the information of what happened before I got into the fandom.
80% of the songs had been requested by Miiverse users from all over the world; 20% were chosen by me. It firsts starts with famous hits and goes into a mix of famous and not-so-famous songs. Around 40 VOCALOID's and 8 languages are featured. Una is there too, since one of my most active readers became an Una producer.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Thank you guys so much for the suggestions, they really help the playlist grow! I really want my playlist to become popular among people of the fanbase- something they can refer to when they want something new! I will add all of these down!

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I forgot to mention, but if anyone wants to help add songs to the playlist, I am able to let you guys add songs to it! If you wanna help me, shoot me a message with your YouTube account info (No passwords, please! Just YT name and email), and I will add you!

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Damn
but having 3000 songs in one playlist makes it really difficult to travel in right?
I mean
Do you plan to classify the list?
(doing different playlists for producers, vocaloids, cover or original)

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Damn
but having 3000 songs in one playlist makes it really difficult to travel in right?
I mean
Do you plan to classify the list?
(doing different playlists for producers, vocaloids, cover or original)
As of right now, it is only classified by when I put the song on the playlist (cover changes often; the next song I put on the playlist will be the first song in the list). Once I feel like my playlist has grown enough in size, I will organize it by making specific playlists for each Vocaloid/UTAU (yes, there is UTAU in there, as well as fanloids and such).

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
We have officially reached 3,000 songs on YT! A new milestone! Next goal is 5,000! Maybe we can make it? I was also planning on making some new playlists for each Vocaloid/UTAU (Fanloids would be categorized into the Vocaloid that did their voice, regardless of pitch differences)! Thank you guys so much for showing me new songs- I couldn't have done it without you all! Let's keep pushing, okay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)