• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Vocaloid Series writers

MidnightTechie

New Fan
Nov 9, 2018
Hello everybody! I am currently in the process of making a Vocaloid audio series showing how they all came to be and the adventures they go on together.

But I need a little help in the writing department.

So far the main Vocaloids that are going to be in focus are:

Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Gumi, Gakupo and Kiyoteru. And an OC that's gonna act as their creator.

Now please note that I am open to adding in more characters, just those are the general ones I wanna work with.

I don't want to give out too much information about what I already have, but please feel free to message me if you are interested in helping out.

This isn't going to be made in MMD cause I'm not too good a using that yet, but instead it'll be like a series of illustrations with the audio attached to them.

Also it's preferred if you have a Discord and/or Skype as that's how I like to keep things organized.

To audition send an example of your writing skills to [email protected]

Deadline is December 1st at midnight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)