• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

vocaloidcreatornoob's covers

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
I worked on this quite a bit today :) Macne Nana English V4 singing It's Been So Long from FNAF. Tell me what you think :)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Also, if I may! I've noticed that on a lot of your videos, you're unaware of who drew the image you use, so you simply say you're unsure or just credit an anonymous artist. I know it's not your intention, but that's actually art theft, so it's definitely best to avoid it! What I do when I don't know who drew something is put the image through a Reverse Google Images Search, and if that fails, just Google keywords that you think will lead you to the image and snoop until you find the OG (or at least the artist). If you still can't find the source then, I would advise using a different image that you can properly source, or use one of the voicebank's official illustrations. Just make sure the artist gets credit!

(For example: the image you use in the above video was credited to "anonymous," but it was in fact drawn by an artist named Bryanth/Beyanth.)

EDIT: Also! It's important to ask the artist's permission if you wanna use their art in your video. Some artists don't mind you using without asking, some prefer you get permission, and others still just don't want you using their art, so it's best to make sure before using anyone else's art!

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Also, if I may! I've noticed that on a lot of your videos, you're unaware of who drew the image you use, so you simply say you're unsure or just credit an anonymous artist. I know it's not your intention, but that's actually art theft, so it's definitely best to avoid it! What I do when I don't know who drew something is put the image through a Reverse Google Images Search, and if that fails, just Google keywords that you think will lead you to the image and snoop until you find the OG (or at least the artist). If you still can't find the source then, I would advise using a different image that you can properly source, or use one of the voicebank's official illustrations. Just make sure the artist gets credit!

(For example: the image you use in the above video was credited to "anonymous," but it was in fact drawn by an artist named Bryanth/Beyanth.)

EDIT: Also! It's important to ask the artist's permission if you wanna use their art in your video. Some artists don't mind you using without asking, some prefer you get permission, and others still just don't want you using their art, so it's best to make sure before using anyone else's art!
Okay, thanks. I didn’t know and I feel really bad now.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Fixed it :)

Fixed the description

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Sounds a little bit choppy with transition"t" and "d"
If I do another English cover with another vocaloid say like Rin for example, I’ll play with the tuning again. The tempo is also 228 for the song. I’ll definitely remember to fix that kind of thing though.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
A little tip for you is instead of a hard t sound you can substitute it for a d and it has the same effect but is less harsh in the long run to listen to. Also in certain cases you can leave off the end consanent to make it sound more natural for instance instead of [aU t] for out you could just got [aU] and it will sound more fluid i guess? Idk how to describe it but the cover really is pretty good dude way better than me when i first started with the program!

Reactions: vocaloidcreatornoob

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
A little tip for you is instead of a hard t sound you can substitute it for a d and it has the same effect but is less harsh in the long run to listen to. Also in certain cases you can leave off the end consanent to make it sound more natural for instance instead of [aU t] for out you could just got [aU] and it will sound more fluid i guess? Idk how to describe it but the cover really is pretty good dude way better than me when i first started with the program!
Thanks. I’ll remember that. I only started using it in May 2020 here so I still have a lot to learn. I do like writing lyrics though.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I recommend using the site piapro(ピアプロ) for art for your videos because all images on there come with a license letting you know if you can use the art or not! Although it is harder to find art of some lesser known vocals on there (especially engloids), so you might not always be able to use it. But it's a good site to check out!

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
I recommend using the site piapro(ピアプロ) for art for your videos because all images on there come with a license letting you know if you can use the art or not! Although it is harder to find art of some lesser known vocals on there (especially engloids), so you might not always be able to use it. But it's a good site to check out!
I’ll look into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)