• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VocaVerse Sprites by lIlI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike

Hi VV! In this thread I'll be sharing my sprites, I hope you can give them a good home. All our sprites can be found by clicking the smiley icon in the post editor. Check back soon for new additions!

VOCALOID

:pouta_lili: :charlie_lili: :fuiro_lili:

SynthV

:ninezero_lili: :congzheng_lili: :ryo_lili: :weina_lili: :anxiao_lili: :an_xiao_lili: :mai_lili: :dlin_lili: :natalie_lili: :chengxiao_lili::saki_lili: :kevin_lili: :linlai_lili: :yuma_lili::fengyi_lili: :feng_yi_lili: :qingsu_lili: :ritchy_lili: :mochen_lili: :mo_chen_lili: :xuanyu_lili:

:jun_lili: :chiyu_lili: :solaria_lili: :anri_lili: :maki_lili: :tsurumaki_lili: :aiko_lili: :shian_lili: :genbu_lili: :hanakumachifuyu_lili: :chifuyu_lili: :muxin_lili: :haiyi_lili: :aoi_lili: :kotonoha_aoi_lili: :minus_lili: :stardust_minus_lili: :asterian_lili: :yaminerenri_lili: :tsuina_lili: :tsuinachan_lili: :akane_lili: :kotonoha_akane_lili: :natsuki_karin_lili: :karin_lili: :eleanorforte_lili: :rikka_lili: :koharurikka_lili:

UTAU

:teto_lili: :namineritsu_lili: :nenenene_lili: :xiayuyao_lili: :yokuneruko_lili: :matsudappoiyo_lili: :utaneuta_lili: :sukonetei_lili: :sekkayufu_lili:

CeVIO

:akasakiminato_lili: :kizakiairi_lili: :one_lili: :kinzakikoharu_lili: :chisa_lili: :midorizakikasumi_lili: :aisuu_lili: :suzuki_tsudumi_lili: :futabaminato_lili: :kiritan_lili: :tohukokiritan_lili: :satou_sasara_lili: :takahashi_lili: :popy_lili: :kzn_lili: :mell_lili: :kanatomell_lili: :kirune_lili: :shirosakiyuudai_lili: :kafulili: :kafu_lili: :rose_lili: :coko_lili: :rime_lili: :sekai_lili: :ginsakiyamato_lili:

Alter/Ego

:leora_lili: :marie_ork_lili: :bones_lili: :alys_lili:

Other

:acmeiku_lili: :zundamon_lili:

Alternate Outfits

Animated

:meiko_ani_lili: :kaito_ani_lili: :sweetann_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili: :prima_ani_lili: :gackpo_ani_lili: :sonika_ani_lili: :miki_ani_lili::tonio_ani_lili::lily_ani_lili: :mikiv4_ani_lili: :ryuuto_ani_lili: :piko_ani_lili::seeu_ani_lili: :yukari_ani_lili::ia_ani_lili::clara_ani_lili::lapis_ani_lili::tianyi_ani_lili::flowerwinter_ani_lili::kyo_ani_lili::chika_ani_lili::cyberdiva_ani_lili::ruby_ani_lili::arsloid_ani_lili::mirai_ani_lili: :qingxian_ani_lili::haiyi_ani_lili::ring_ani_lili: :solaria_ani_lili:

EMOJI GUIDE

EMOJI GUIDE 2

EMOJI GUIDE 3

:cangqiong_lili: CANGQIONG: Float like a butterfly, sting also like a butterfly because you're too nice to sting people
:shian_lili: SHIAN: My element is earth, you can't ground me mom.
:bones_lili:BONES: If you're not friends with at least one skeleton, you should fix that.
:kiyoterunatural_lili: KIYOTERU NATURAL: An apple a day keeps the teacher at bay.
:rionv4_lili: TONE RION V4: I used to dress like THAT?
:leora_lili: LEORA: Tell him where he can shove his baguette, Alys
:alys_lili: ALYS: In the pantry!
:charlie_lili: CHARLIE: Your robot therapist has arrived.
:muxin_lili:MUXIN: Some kids have imaginary friends. Some kids have elemental personification friends. It's normal.
:minus_lili: :stardust_minus_lili: MINUS: It's not a phase, Yamaha.
:akane_lili: :kotonoha_akane_lili: AKANE: Hi I'm Aoi! I mean Akane. Which one am I again?
:aoi_lili: :kotonoha_aoi_lili: AOI: ...being a twin is tough.
:saki_lili: SAKI: The 'S' actually stands for 'super stupendous superior voicebank'
:rikka_lili: :koharurikka_lili: RIKKA: What do you mean 'Eleanor wore space buns better'?!
:kiritan_lili: :tohukokiritan_lili: KIRITAN: I don't know why you're not letting me through airport security sir, these knives are just part of my aesthetic.
:maki_lili: :tsurumaki_lili: TSURUMAKI MAKI: To be a true fan you must incorporate all my exvoice phrases into one song.
:kafulili: :kafu_lili: KAFU: Why does everyone say "bless you" after I introduce myself?
:qingsu_lili: QINGSU: I am beloved by both fans of realistic vocal synths and competitive scrabble players.
:tsuina_lili: :tsuinachan_lili: TSUINA-CHAN: Please, call me Tsuina. Tsuina-chan was my father.
:anri_lili: ANRI: My backpack is full of dreams! And a glock.
:solaria_lili: SOLARIA: Mirai! Challenge me to a sparkle off!
:kyomachi_seika_lili: :seika_lili: KYOMACHI SEIKA: Well, does your town have a vocal synth mascot?
:kevin_lili: KEVIN: The 'k' stands for extremely kool name.
:ryo_lili:RYO: Luckily English speakers don't know that this is a totally dorky name in Japan.
:chisa_lili: CHIS-A: 2021 was the year for experimenting with your hair at home, what can I say.
:sekai_lili: SEKAI: Don't tell anyone this, I'm the secret sixth member of 25-ji.
:natsuki_karin_lili: :karin_lili: NATSUKI KARIN: It's like Karen, but cooler.

[it was at this point, that the author tragically ran out of silly things to say]

For Trevor

Please ask permission if you wish to share my sprites offsite.

Last edited:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for contributing these! They're super cute (also the Ring one made me laugh first time I saw it).

Reactions: lIlI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)