• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Voiceroid 2 / Synthesizer V Tsuina-chan News

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I am pretty relieved that Tsuina-chan will get to be on Synth V. I was rooting for that one all along.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
A video got uploaded with Tsuina-chan talking about crowdfunding plans for her singing voice.

It's got her talking about her childhood dream to stand on a stage like an idol and sing. Crowdfunding will be on a site called Campfire and last from December thru January. The voice bank will be sold by AHS.

Dang, Japanese users get a lot of perks for participating, like a drama, signed poster, goods. Some of the goals for the crowdfunding is getting a 3D model to be used in Recotte Studio and an AI singing voice for Synth V.

I dunno if non-Japanese can participate, but I might try when the campaign starts.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I made a status post about this thread already but then she had to go and throw in one thing that actually would be interesting to most people, so: if her crowdfunding for Synth V is successful and hits 20 million yen, it looks like she'll get a third singing bank* as well, in addition to Synth V and Synth V AI. No mention of what it'll be yet, maybe an additional bank with a new tone for Synth V or maybe she'll go down the Rikka route and also put herself on CeVIO AI.

*it doesn't actually say singing bank, it's just sound source in general. So maybe it won't be a singing bank, but I still think it's exciting.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Goals have been revealed.

5 million yen: Standard Synth V bank
6 million yen: 100 new exVOICE recordings
7 million yen: 3D model for Recotte Studio (Default outfit)
8 million yen: 3D model for Recotte Studio (School uniform outfit)
9 million yen: 3D model for Recotte Studio (Synth V outfit/winner of the design contest)
10 million yen: Synth V AI bank
20 million yen: New sound source (there's a hint in the thread saying if it's achieved, it could be "the world's first AI sound source capable of emotional expressions")

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Triple posting orz but it's all news people would be interested in so it's okay I guess?!

I wouldn't put much stock or hope into this, but there is the tiniest possibility that Tsuina-chan could get an English bank. Last night she replied to someone asking for one saying that it'd be hard for her VP to sing in English, but just now she responded to someone else saying that if her crowdfunding campaign hits over 20 million yen, she'll ask AHS if an English bank can be considered.

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
The crowdfunding is now live!

Up till January 10 11:59 pm JST. If the goal is reached, the production will begin around February.

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
Damn, thats a lot of things that don't interest me between the 5 and 10 million yen stretch marks LOL (im jk, models are cool), either way it looks like we're getting another new synth v bank then, even if she might not have the most unique sounding voice, I'm still looking forward to it, and its a most definite buy from me because AHS never fails to deliver in quality.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Goal has been reached. There are still more stretch goals to reach though, and if she can hit 10 million yen she'll get a Synth V AI bank. 20 million and maybe another bank...?

Overseas fans can pledge. There's a tutorial on Vocasphere that includes signing up for the site and how to go about pledging to the campaign.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
The crowdfunder has now ended, in total raising 15,032,217 yen. This means she will be receiving both Standard and AI databases for Synthesizer V Studio, 200 exVOICE recordings, 3 types of 3D models, and maybe some more...? Since they passed 15 million literally within the last minute I haven't checked, but they said they might do something if it hit that mark. Congratulations to Tsuina-chan!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
There was another stretch goal added at 10 million for a 3D model of . her swimsuit attire (no further comment).

I think I saw her mention stuff about more goals for what she hit but she tweets so much it's impossible to dig through to find it fhskshfns but we'll find out soon, I'm sure!

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone have any clue what Tsuina-chan's Twitter has been going on about since around the 23rd? There's something about a big voice actor announcement on April 1st at noon, people aren't sure if it's an April Fools trick. It involves a male one-eyed cannibal oni. Another hashtag involved is for a "Tsuina-chan anime adaptation". They're not even done making her Synth V singing voice they crowdfunded recently, so why would they be jumping onto another project so soon?

The voice provider of the one-eyed oni has been invited to an overseas anime convention (they are well-known) and Tsuina is making people try to guess who they are.

Hints on who it could be based on roles:

Her account acknowledged the lack of English male Synth V voices despite demand and they mention not having a budget for it but include the one-eyed oni in the hashtag

Says if they are popular enough, it might create the opportunity to make a voice synth version (so I guess they might just be appearing in her official drama CD stuff for now?)

They even were finishing up his character design a few days ago:

Apparently he is fluent in English?

I can't research anymore, I am going to explode from excitement, confusion, and suspicion?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)